Search results

1. J

Is It Truly Too Difficult To Be Positive?

I just tuned into 'Headliners and Legends' on MSNBC. <_< I was expecting something fair and balanced. I was expecting mentionings of some of Mike's ordeals. However, I was so dissapointed. MSNBC appointed their so called contributors like 'Stacey Brown'!!! Brown labels himself a Jackson...
  2. J

Suffering

Lately I've been calling you (calling you) I've asked you to your face, but I'm pushed away I've been out about playing it up as I talk to you (talk to you) You lie, you said you didn't go my way (go my way) So pick up the phone I'm not coming back home I'm not crying tonight I think I'll be...
  3. J

Bad Tour 1988 Campaign! - It Could Be Released If...

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bad88ondvd We need 50,000 signatures; then the Bad Tour may be released on DVD! Sign at least 5 times! So far, there is about 1859 signatures.
  4. J

**Let\'s Name Songs For a New MJ Album**

Let's name some How about: Stop Trippin More Than You Unbreakable Pt 2 One Stop Sunset Over You If he's gonna be a rumored hip hop star, how about: Ghetto Man Yo B!tch :lol:
  5. J

Not Too Sure About a MJEOL Party...

There are several reasons why I'm in doubt of organizing a MJEOL Party. I can't do this by myself, obviously. I mean, I need, or MJEOL needs an adult to organize this. Obviously whoever is in charge of MJEOL should have the consent, and be willing to work on it. However, Whisper has made it...
  6. J

Writer of \'I\'ll Be There\' Dies

22/09/2005 13:56:03 "I'll Be There" Songwriter Willie Hutch Dies Legendary R&B singer/songwriter Willie Hutch, the Motown veteran who co-wrote “I’ll Be There” for the Jackson 5, has died at his home in Dallas, Texas, reports WREG-TV Memphis. He was 59. The cause of death has not yet been...
  7. J

I Called Oprah Studios Today! **MJ Related**

So here's the scoop, my best friend, Caitlin and I decided to prank call Oprah studios. This was a result of my frustration with her lack of support for MJ. We made this humorous though. Transcript, Paraphrased: 'Ring ring ring' 'Oprah Studios', how may I help you?' 'Is this where I can...
  8. J

More \'Experimental\' Album? Dangerous vs. HIStory Past Present and Future Book 1

Which one is more diverse, and unique? Which one is more groundbreaking? Read my insights, then vote to see if you agree or disagree. Reasons for each: Dangerous: This was such a historical, and groundbreaking album for it's time. It's so universal, and experiments w/ many genres. The...
  9. J

Songs You Wish Were Vids

I Can't Help It Off The Wall Human Nature Baby Be Mine Just Good Friends Keep The Faith Why You Wanna Trip on Me D.S Money This Time Around Superfly Sister One More Chance Whatever Happens Unbreakable Break of Dawn Don't Walk Away
  10. J

Oh Geez...So Now \'From The Bottom of My Heart\' Has Secret Motivations?!?!!?

Fox News today was saying that the new single has secret motivations to 'reboost' Mj's career...and they implied that he will keep the money! God dammit! Can MJ do something right in the minds of these dumb a$$ people? Okay, sorry for the little rage...this thread did not come down as...
  11. J

Ramone Bain Press Release? NEW STARS ADDED TO SINGLE!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain SEPTEMBER 12, 2005 Music’s Biggest Names join Michael Jackson for Katrina Relief Effort Washington, D.C. ……. Michael Jackson is pleased to announce that Jay-Z, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, R. Kelly, Wyclef Jean, Lenny Kravitz, Lauren...
  12. J

MJEOL Fan Party Brainstorm Thread Part One

MJEOL Fan Party Ideas Part One I will be writing frequent and several different threads to propose new ideas for a potential MJEOL fan party. Fortunately, we all have hopefully read Whisper’s insight in the initial thread regarding this hopeful event. I have been brainstorming several ideas...
  13. J

Possible Single Release Date

http://www.hmv.com.au/product/singles.asp?sku=995005 Thanks to Hulk. JACKSON, MICHAEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART Catalogue: DUMMYCDS Format: CD SINGLE Released: 21 Nov 2005 Label: EPIC Price: A$4.99 (Incl. GST) US $3.50 / GBP£1.91 GST
  14. J

Nayiri Torigan, a Michael Jackson Fan; Passes Away

From: http://www.mjbt.tk (MJBT's AxiMJFan) Thread: http://s12.invisionfree.com/MJJ_Big_Time/i...p?showtopic=419 Nayiri Torigian, a lifelong Michael Jackson fan, has sadly passed away. Featured in the documentary, CAMP MICHAEL JACKSON, her battle with cancer did not stop her from supporting...