Search results

1. P

Michael bought a new house in Bahrain!

I dunno, if this article was pasted here or not yet but.. here it is anyways. Jackson buys Bahrain home 15/11/2005 - 10:13:43 Neverland II is coming to an island paradise in Bahrain soon! Michael Jackson has just spent £1m (€1.5m) on a secluded home on Bahrain’s Amwaj Islands, according...
  2. P

Do u reckon this is true?

I just got this email titled " Which Tree did u fall from?" and what it is, is that u have to find ur birthdate and it relates to a certain tree.. as we all know Michael Jackson's birthdate is the 29th August.. and this is the kind of tree MJ is: Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable...
  3. P

I Wonder what it would be like if MJ wasnt popular?

My sister sometimes says to me "oh my gosh! if Michael Jackson wasn't popular, then we won't have anyone to go crazy over!" can u imagine? no one to be crazy over..  no one that can dance and sing and produce such sensationalism everytime he performs. ARGHH THE PAIN THE AGONY of even thinking...
  4. P

How do u download on this site?

hi, can anyone please tell me how to download off this site? http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/mydownloads/ when i click on something it tells me to put 'member's only' username and password. and when i put it in, it just keeps telling me to put it in again. when i try and register as a new...
  5. P

Downloading MJ stuff

Hey, does anyone here know how to download from the downloads page? i cant seem to register as a member, everytime i try it says " COULD NOT REGISTER NEW MEMBER" aww i really wanna download some things!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! thank u!! ur the best!