Search results

1. H

Happy 52nd Birthday, Michael J. Jackson

Michael Joseph Jackson born August 29, 1958 at 7:33 pm It's still the 28th where I live, but it's the 29th somewhere in this world. So without further ado, Happy Birthday, Michael!! There are no words to express the dear love that I have for you. I feel truly blessed to have lived within...
  2. H

LMAO. Chilli of TLC expresses her love for Michael: Please listen!

This is funny.  Chilli of TLC discusses her love for Michael and how the two first met.  She also makes some excellent points on the current state of the music industry.  Props to a member of KOP for finding this. Click the link then click on Part 3.  http://wknc.org/blog/post/10361/intervi...
  3. H

MJ & Stephanie Mills Interview, 1977

Got this from the KOP board, no link provided.  I happen to think this is very cute.  Stephanie seemed um...very clingy at the end!
  4. H

MJEOL Shout out!

Hey MJEOL! :wave Ever since this new format, I feel like I haven't communicated much with ANY of you all!    This thread is to say a huge hello to everyone.  I've missed you guys! And by the way... I miss the old smilies. I miss the old shoutbox. I miss the 'Friend request' and the comment...
  5. H

MJ Flash Mob Overruns Hollywood

Led by Travis, Michael's choreographer. Check out the older man with the suit and headband :lol Michael was smiling down on this from heaven.:)
  6. H

Michael and His Children\'s Passenger Profiles

I got this off KOP where Nessa (MJEOL's Nessa?) posted this. Originally from Aphrodite Jones' Conspiracy book. click on the bar of the pic to enlarge. Bless Mike and his KFC. :lol But what really had me rolling was the Crown Royal :lol I always knew he was a CR Man! On the children's...
  7. H

Is Beyonce the Next MJ??

I wish there was a WTF prefix on this side of the forum. ?questlove of the hip hop group, The Roots wrote a blog asking the "age old" question, "Is Beyonce the next MJ?" My answer: Heck to the no. Of course, there will be arguements back and forth all day long because that's just the way...
  8. H

Huffington Post: Estate Lands Largest Recording Deal Ever.

Because the sources are speaking on condition of anonymity, I'm posting this as rumor. From Huffingtonpost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/15/michael-jackson-sony-deal_n_500231.html LOS ANGELES – The estate of Michael Jackson has landed the late King of Pop the biggest recording deal...
  9. H

Too Funny...Lady Quietly Freaking Out

Hi folks, I haven't been around much lately, but as I was fooling around during my rare moments of browsing, I found this clip which was also posted on the KOP boards. Please check out the woman in behind Michael after he gives her a kiss. :lol She's old school R&B artist Angela Bofill. She...
  10. H

Associated Press: DA seeks Murray Indictment

Since this is no longer TMZ, I thought I'd post it here. No new developments yet, however it I think it's best to post any related information in this thread. Source: DA to seek indictment of Jackson doctor Associated Press - 08/01/2010 By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda...
  11. H

Murray Pays Child Support (1 month\'s worth)

Michael Jackson's Doc Conrad Murray Evades Jail by Paying $1,003 in Monthly Child Support Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/...l#ixzz0bhhcGo7N LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's deathbed doctor is no longer a deadbeat dad. At least this month. Dr. Conrad Murray, still at the...
  12. H

The MJ Wannabe Thread

I got this from the KOP board where honestly, I've spent the last 15 minutes laughing my ass off. Before there was Usher, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake, there were these hot messes: :lol :lol :lol :lol oh hell to the naw :lol
  13. H

New Leaked Song: \"Another Day\"

Folks, I first checked out some other boards who have also posted this. It's entitled "Another Day" featuring who HuffingtonPost calls "allegedly" Lenny Kravitz, and only a snippet of the song has been leaked. Anyway, here is the audio.
  14. H

Where is sunshine.larrabazal?

Hey MJEOL fam, I haven't seen sunshine in quite some time; has anyone seen or heard from her? It'd occured to me when I created a b-day thread for her a couple weeks ago that she hadn't been online, but I decided to just give it a few more days. She's quite an active member, so when she...
  15. H

Breaking?: Brittany Murphy Dies of Cardiac Arrest

This from TMZ. I happened to see this on the KOP board and brought it over here. As of my post, I didn't yet see any other sources are reporting this, hence the ? in the title. If it's true, RIP...:( Brittany Murphy Dies Posted Dec 20th 2009 1:37PM by TMZ Staff Brittany Murphy died early...
  16. H

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

I think me being here keeps things relatable and easier to swallow. I've said many times, that not even my boyfriend can provide the kind of closeness I need regarding Michael's passing that you all have. LittleSusie, I feel you on sharing my grief with anyone. No stranger can understand the...
  17. H

Michael/LMP/Priscilla/Janet

I found this on youtube, and thought Michael was SO precious. He looked so cute and handsome and with him sitting next to Lisa, you can't help but think what could have been. As for the other Presley, I have no words for the Ice Queen. This video was during a television tribute to Elvis. I...
  18. H

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

Nothing shameful in that, LittleSusie. The other day the radio said, "Off The Wall by the late Michael Jackson" and I wasn't ready to hear that. I had to wipe a tear. It's still very, very raw.
  19. H

Official American Music Awards Thread

The AMA's air tonight on ABC at 8/7c. Michael's up for 5 awards and with the voting now closed, let's hope our votes reap benefit. http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards Comments/pics in here!
  20. H

The Innocent Man by Michael Jackson

Handwritten Lyrics. MICHAEL JACKSONThe Innocent Man, 2005 A single page of lyrics entitled ‘The Innocent Man’, the 13 lines for the chorus written in pencil beginning: ‘If I sail to Acapulco’, and ending: ‘And only God knew I was innocent now’. 28 x 21.5 cm. (11 x 8 1/2 in). These lyrics...