Search results

1. S

Sweeties From England

Ok so a few weeks ago on msn I made these captions while in a chat with Gemma Here's how it started.....please excuse me and ma retarded brain! ( Theres this comercial on brittish Tv for Mini Tampons..and it has this guy mistaking them for sweets so..any way here's what happened) :laugh *...
  2. S

More captions

Michael " Randy, man, I think I need to fart again" Randy " EVERYBODY DOWWNNNNNN!!" Kathrine " son, ever hear of deoderant??" Jermaine " phwoaarrr mike, damn, smells worse than those boxers i messed that time, then hid under my pillow for like a month" ill be back with more shortly :laugh
  3. S

>>*My Mess*<<

I dont usually make many blends or ne thing but these r a few ive done a colourisation, looks better in another window http://img.photobucket.com...4/sexymichael...izamazing04.jpg A wallpaper for Lucy's For-all-time challenge site :tooexcite...
  4. S

A Michael Drawing

I drew this last night.coz i couldnt make it to the demo and got bored *kicks self* Please excuse the shitness quality...my scanner aint workin so i had to take em with my cam. N e whooo...tell meh what ya thinks :ohreally The original pic : :banana-mu *drools*
  5. S

Gemma!!

an explanation please?? :2thinking
  6. S

Read All About It !!

Lucy made me post this, with her evil bossy ways :cryptic DISCLAIMER : This is purely based on fiction, not that you beleive anything the sun writes n e ways :careless :laugh And for the record i dont have ginger hair and i dont wear a bra on the outside of my shirt...it was for added...
  7. S

Michael and the Statue

Michael sure does have a taste for fine arts :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu