Search results

1. M

Where is the LOVE??

i am listening to Black eyed peas' where is the love? " right now.. i wanna say its really a beautiful song..GOD i love it..i hate myself for just listening to this beautiful song so late.. and i am hoping Mike would give us new songs like this, i am sure he will..this song is about big...
  2. M

our KING make 2 Chinese young guys become STAR!!!

even though there are bad meida talked about nonsense about that night's event but there is nothing more important than the fact that MICHAEL jackson is the ture KING.. he has influenced all of us fans all around the world..and right now..since two of our Chinese lucky fans got the ticket and...
  3. M

let me take the words outta my chest..silly..

Carla's thread about smile inspired me to write this one..and i have been totally on cloud 9 since the news broke out about WMA..and i also did alot of silly things and silly thought has been on my mind for many days..lol..i am not scared to show it off..i am not scared to be called crazy or...
  4. M

10th anniversary of being a father..( our Mike)

Dana's wonderful article inspire me of thinking about this thread..next year is 2007..is absolutely NOT a normal simple year for all of us...first..the new brand album is coming next year..the new rebrith for all of us and Mike ...the second important is: Mike has been being a father for 10...
  5. M

our Michael love Aisan fans..he love all of us..

i am terribly sorry if this thread make u feel uneasy but i have to say sth cos i am sosooso excited right now u girls donot get why cos u are not me...because i have neve dreamed of one day i am goona meet Michael..that's no mean i dont love him just the opposite that's because i know all of my...