Search results

1. E

Amy Lee

Hey guys, I was just wondering does anyone know if Amy Lee from Evanscence is a mj fan?? I thought heard someone say that? Does anyone have a pic of her wearing a MJ t-shirt at one of her concerts I thought I saw it of this site before?? Thanks guys your the best!!! :D
  2. E

MJ Vindication Party

Hey guys, I'm am so bummed!! I can't go to the MJ Vindication party but the MJ fanclub I'm apart of is going. Everyone is going but me because I start a music college. The same day the leave for Vegas (August 26th) is the same day I'm going away for school!! :bs I meam I guess I should be happy...
  3. E

Corey Feldman

Ok it's official I hate Corey Feldman and hope he dies a horrible death!!! He did a interviewn with Martin " I love to bullshit" Bashir!!!!!!!!!! I saw a transcprit from the interview I little part of it on Good Day Live and he said now he's rethinking his relationship with Michael thinking now...
  4. E

Donna Green

Hey guys, I was just wondering does anyone knows whatever happened to Donna Green?? Has she turned her back on MJ?? She use to have a website called the King of Pop fanatics and she was on CNN earlier in this mess supporting MJ. Her fanclub and website is now closed. Does anyone know what...
  5. E

Corey Feldman and MJJ

Hey guys, I was just sitting here wondering whatever happened to the friendship that Corey Feldman and MJJ had?? Because when this crap first started Corey Feldman went on Larry King saying how when he was with MJ nothing happened. He actually said that Larry was the only interview he was...
  6. E

Karen Faye

Hey guys, So I emailed Karen Faye on Saturday asking she could tell me a little about what Michael's kids like because I wanted to give them Christmas gifts. I told her I understood if she couldn't because she harldy knows me and might feel uncomfortable I have only spoken with her a couple...
  7. E

Michael and Celine Dion pic help plz!!!!!

Hey guys can anyone find or help me find the pic of Celine Dion and Michael together backstage at her show?? It's the taken a week before all of this mess started. Please help. Thanks I love all you guys :D
  8. E

Stand up!: Join the Jackson Revolution

Hey guys, Look this is a response to if I've ever gotten teased for liking Michael and the answer is yes but not anymore. I actually get respect for liking Michael because I demanded it. No one who knows me even dares tries to cross me and talk bad about Michael cause they know it would be...