Search results

1. S

How Beautiful...

...All hail the King of Pop !!
  2. S

How do u feel bout dating older Guys?

...Ok...there's this guy who i've met and he's really nice...he makes me laugh, takes me out to have dinner, and he's really neat...no drinking , drugging , smoking or any of the things i can't stand in a relationship... ...When we first met i remember asking him in a conversation how old he was...
  3. S

Can being Single for too long make you bitter and cold?

...I know "someone"...:wink ..that has been single for like 3years after having bitter past relationships and now there's this person in their life who really care for them but that "some one" can't seem to express their feelings freely...and keeps pushing the other person away...is it that, the...
  4. S

..Can\'t remember if i\'ve already posted this one but here it is..Golden Gift

A cry rang out inside the room, A loving mother smiles, A nervous dad is somewhere proud, I’ve finally arrived. Four years of frolic and childish bliss I’m told that I enjoyed, The year to follow which was the fifth I became a child employed, With the voice of a thousand angels, it made an old...
  5. S

Just a thought...*read on to find out..lol*

.... ...:bleh ...made u look..:lol ... ...Seriously though, if you were to somehow get to meet Michael Jackson and become great friends with him. i am talking really good friends and then both of you realise that u have feelings for each other...i am talking deep loving...
  6. S

What\'s your opinion of the kindest thing Michael has done??

...One of the kindest and sweetest things Michael has done in my opinion is when some of his fans were camped out in front of his hotel anf refused to go home...it was cold outside and they stayed there...Michael looked out his room window and saw them...he stayed there for a little while...
  7. S

Michael\'s view of women...

...Ok ladies..how do you think Michael view women ...I mean what do you think is his ideal gal?? ...so we know of a few but how does he like them...classy, natrual, tough, princessy...:lol ... ...and how do you think he really acts when he's with a lady..minus the camara crew of course, just...
  8. S

My friends who are black wanna know this...*runs into bomb shelter*

*speaking via sattalite from bomb shelter*...:lol Ok.. my black sista's who know of my admiration for Mike and do support him somewhat, all wanna know...."Why he can't date a sista"... I have tried telling them that the fanworld or the media *as much as they would like you to think...
  9. S

I really don\'t fancy Mike as an actor...what\'s your take??

Hey guys....:) I've watched Michael in Men in Black II and i find that I don't like his acting. He seems to me to be putting too much into it and I also saw his acting on Moonwalker and Thriller and ... it did abosolutly nothing for me. Sorry if I seem a bit of a critic but that's my...