Search results

1. W

TDCAU - Brazil version

Which the most interesting scenes you could perceive on TDCAU video Brazil version?
  2. W

Are you a great Michael´s fan?

All we are Michael fans but , are you a good fan? Do you feel you are important for him, for his career, for his good famous? What do you do to be a good fan of Michael?
  3. W

How did Michael feel...

Could you just imagine how Michael felt when he arrived at home and got his birthday surprise party? What do you think he said or did?
  4. W

The magic and the madness

After looking for the book "The Magic and the Madness" written by Randy Taraborrelli, in some states near I live, I found it in Recife when I spent some days only for resting. I´m reading each chapter slowly and I got really surprised to know how Motown earned money with Jackson 5...
  5. W

Michael on Brazilian TV

Last week a Brazilian Tv chanel showed many times the scene of Michael holding Blanket in a hotel in Berlim. I can´t believe that people really think that Blanket wasn´t safe with his father that moment or in any other. I realize they say bad things about him only for pleasure. But...
  6. W

A Very happy fan

Exactly one year before I was seeking all news about Michael, and I only found out those terrible lies, lies and lies. I wasn´t a fan yet this time but I couldn´t believe the press said about him all the time. So I became a great fan, I believed in his innocence and prayed to God...