Search results

1. T

Preacher Responds To Senate Spending Accusations!!

Preacher rebuffs Senate spending inquiry By ERIC GORSKI and RACHEL ZOLL, AP Religion Writers 2 hours, 41 minutes ago One of six Christian ministries under investigation by a Senate committee is rebuffing inquiries into its spending, challenging the panel's watchdog role over religious...
  2. T

Beauty Queen Triumphs Over HATERS!!!

Beauty queen overcomes spiked makeup for crown updated 10:43 a.m. EST, Mon November 26, 2007 SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) -- Beauty pageant organizers were investigating Sunday who doused a contestant's evening gowns with pepper spray and spiked her makeup, causing her to break out in hives...
  3. T

Nicole Richie Opens Up About Her Pregnancy!

Nicole Richie Opens Up About Her Pregnancy TUESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2007 03:45 PM EST By Lisa Ingrassia With the birth of her first child just two months away, Nicole Richie says her pregnancy has helped her bond with her biological mother — and brought her closer to dad Lionel Richie...
  4. T

Usher and Tameka and Welcomes Baby Boy!!

Sources: Usher & Tameka Welcome a Baby Boy TUESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2007 03:25 PM EST By Linda Marx and Tiffany McGee Usher and his wife, Tameka Foster, welcomed a baby boy on Monday night, multiple sources tell PEOPLE. While reps for Usher and Foster were not immediately available for...
  5. T

Bishop Weeks Speaks!

Posted Nov. 26, 2007 - In a long and wide-ranging news conference, Bishop Thomas Weeks III, the pastor accused of brutally beating his high-profile wife, Prophetess Juanita Bynum, painted a picture of a marriage that from the outset was mired in violence, jealously and squabbles over money and...
  6. T

Oprah Emotional Visit!

Oprah Winfrey Makes Secret Trip to South Africa MONDAY NOVEMBER 26, 2007 07:45 AM EST By Marcelle Katz Oprah Winfrey paid a secret visit Sunday to her elite Leadership Academy Girls School in South Africa, which has been embroiled with abuse allegations after a 12-year-old pupil aired...
  7. T

Hulk Hogan\'s Wife Files For Divorce!

Hulk Hogan's Wife Files for Divorce FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23, 2007 11:35 PM EST By Kristin Boehm and Kristin Harmel Maybe Hulk Hogan doesn't know best — after 24 years of marriage, his wife, Linda Marie Bollea, has filed for divorce. Bollea, 46, filed divorce papers Tuesday in Pinellas...
  8. T

Hey Everybody TruthSeeker is BACK!

Hey Fam!! It's been sometime since I been on but I wanted to say hey to everybody and yes I'm BACK! Well let me give you all an update, I will be studying law this next coming semester so I will be very busy but I wont' forget this board EVER! This coming Thanksgiving I'm going out of town to...
  9. T

Your Definiton and Countdown to Major Karma

Too often I remember many people saying when is the karma going to set in? Well if anybody was paying attention their happenings ten times fold. You have Nancy Disgrace whose credibility has been marked by the tragic suicide of a mother whose child was missing. Diane Dimond was canned and...
  10. T

SONY BMG AXES BLACKS ONLY: Label found to have discriminated in layoffs

SONY BMG AXES BLACKS ONLY: Label found to have discriminated in layoffs. (January 10, 2007) Sony BMG, which is home to artists like Beyonce and Christina Aguilera, was recently found to have discriminated against its Black employees in its Manhattan office during layoffs in 2004. The...
  11. T

A Slideshow I did for fun!

Hope you guys enjoy it!
  12. T

Why I find MJEOL so refreshing!

I have been on many MJ boards for news and info about what's really going on and too often I am finding things that just set me off. I wanted to just take some time and send some love to the site that just blows all of the nonsense drama out the ballpark! Everything is straight to the point...