Search results

1. M

Are we gonna see revenge..?

Almost two weeks have passed from this memorable, wonderful, magic Monday that we will never forget. We all rejoyced on the end of a period of months which had consumed so much of us. And we all have this constant naturall silly-like smile on our faces today, everytime we think of Michael who is...
  2. M

\'93 mystery victim\' might emerge to sink jacko

Feel free to delete if this is posted already, or for any reason you feel so. It's the single most discusting thing I've seen of her n the NY Post, and wanted to put it here. She's calling on jordy: '93 'MYSTERY VICTIM' MIGHT EMERGE TO SINK JACKO By DIANE DIMOND...
  3. M

Look what that bitch is saying!

I found this as a conclusion on one of her articles on CourtTV web site about Michael. Look what else she wants to lay her dirty hands on: "Court TV's I-Unit can confirm that as part of the Jackson's current fight over their children, Debbie Rowe's side has asked for a "730 evaluation" of her...
  4. M

I just red this, and it made me wanna pray for Michael..

I just read on MJTKOP an article on an interview of d**k Gregory about the Jackson case. His support was firm and outspoken, and he also expresses his worries about the immediate dangers he thinks Michael could be facing. It says: “Mr. Gregory further intensified his discourse by reiterating...
  5. M

What do you make of this? (Is a \'friend\' becoming a \'foe\'?)

Hello everyone. I was shocked to read Friedman's article of today. He's coming back on the issue of Michael's former PR man, Bob Jones, who was recently fired by Randy Jackson. As Friedman had first warned when it was announced that Michael fired Jones, the guy is an insider, a man who has...