Search results

1. S

Raymone is missed (?)

Ok I gotta be honest.. I miss Raymone Bain... In my personal oppinion she seemed in touch with the fans, :headsetsmiley you saw her around Michael (fx in Japan) and seemed to me to be available and responsive :writing :happymail:... Maybe it's just me, but I miss her. I just felt we sorta had...
  2. S

NEW PIC: Michael visiting Liz Taylor

Michael :michaeljacksonicon: visited his best friend Liz taylor the 25th of October.
  3. S

Leave me alone - video question.

The dog in a suit in the "Leave me Alone" short movie what does that one symbolize? Is there a story behind it? Like you see Bubbles in the video and the dancing elefant man. :michaeljacksonicon:
  4. S

RQ: D.S/NotGuilty Remix.

Hey guys.... do any of you have the D.S/NotGuilty Remix or know where I can find it?
  5. S

See Michael Jackson LIVE!! - Buy 2 tickets to World Music Awards.

Hey beautiful Michael Jackson Fans!! My friend Mette and I are selling 2 seated tickets to the World Music Awards 2006. They normally costs 90£, but we are giving a speciel MJ-fan disccount (aswell :wink ), selling them for only 80£. :mf_w00t2: You can meet us in London and get YOUR...
  6. S

Where is Michael?

Where is Michael? Is he still in Ireland? It's a long time ago we heard anything new from him... You know... about where he is, and what he is doing... and pictures... Just wondering..... not that he always should report to the rest of the world and tell what he is doing... just curious.... we...
  7. S

____A T T E N T I O N P L E A S E !!!!____

_______ A T T E N T I O N____P L E A S E________ I made a playlist at VH1s Jukebox some days ago. I thought my playlist didnt have a chance because 6 of my 14 songs was with the lastname Jackson. And MANY people make playlists..... so.... already there the chance to be chosen is small.... and...