Search results

1. S

Hello everyone! I'm back again! With another surprise

Well it's been a while since I've logged in. last time I was on here i made a thread about coming back to the forums and I announced I was expecting my first child. Well, he is two years old now and is doing well. A little over a week ago I gave birth to my 2nd child. Surprise!  :yaychibi He...
  2. S

Autopsy photo was NOT needed

Okay so I just saw the photo. Yes that one. I looked it up. I knew I would pop into it sooner or later so best to be done with it now than be surprised. It was not as horrible as I thought it would be...but it was still horrible. Was it really necessary to show this picture to the court room...
  3. S

I'm back with a surprise.

Wow. It's been a while since I've last log on here. I've been a member since I was 13 years and I'm 22 now. I've been out for a few months. It took me a while to log back in. :rolleyes: I been trying for 2 days and finally managed to come back. But yeah I miss all the people on here. I...
  4. S

Why aren\'t we discussing the Oil Rig Explosion?

I'm surprised not many people are talking about it here. It's very important. It's life changing! This sucks because I live in Louisiana and I see animals on the front pages of newspapers dying everyday. Explosion in the Gulf Published: April 23, 2010 Nearly a dozen people are missing and...
  5. S

My \'crush\' got fired

I made a thread about it a little while ago. I know I said I was over the little attraction (that gets on my nerves) on my coworker but I'm not. I was just lying to myself. I still found myself checking the work schedule to see when he and I would be working together. I still looked around to...
  6. S

Some lady pretty much called me racist

Kinda long but it's interesting. Please read all of it and tell me what you think. Ahhh! I just still can't believe it. I know this is nothing important but I gotta get it off my chest. So I work at this certain place at the returns/refunds area. This lady came returning a edge trimmer that...
  7. S

How will you cope when \'that\' approaches?

I call it the 'dark' day. It really has been a dark year but I'm trying to stay positive here. So I will just refer to June 25 as the dark day because the world...my world will seem less bright. That extra glimmer is gone. Some days I can stay busy and not focus on it so much but it's coming...
  8. S

Have you ever liked someone you\'re not supposed to like?

I need to tell somebody or I'm gonna explode! I have a boyfriend that I love with all my soul. I've been with him for 6 years and I would never give us up for anything or anyone. But I can't stop thinking about this certain person...he appears in my dreams. In the dream that I had...I found...
  9. S

LaToya interview-Michael\'s kids happy again

Got this off the KOP board. Thought I would share. Translation from AllJackson's from Facebook According to their aunt, the late King of Pop's children are "finally happy again". What their lives look like now: The 53 year old told BUNTE: "We try to make them laugh, to make them forget...
  10. S

What gift should I get for my teacher?

I was very saddened when I learned that my photography teacher is retiring. I've only had 2 classes with him and they have been fun. He is a very, very, very cool and understanding teacher. He's funny and down to earth. But he still takes his work serious and expects every student of his to do...
  11. S

Michael Jackson surprises SMAP (I guarantee it will cheer you up)

Just thought this would be so cool to share in case no one has seen this. I am not sure what SMAPXSMAP is....I think it is a show or a Japanese group. Well they were in for a REAL shock when Michael Jackson visited! You guys should really watch this! It is so funny and they were so nice. When...
  12. S

Another marriage...no music life?

I read this comment here--->http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/ ... ge_id=2837 I found it interesting. "THAT HE STARTED BECOMING MORE INVOLVED WITH HIS MUSIC AND JUST COULDN'T GRASP THE REALITY OF MARRIAGE AND WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. HE'S SAID HIS SELF LATER THAT IF HE EVER...
  13. S

Does anyone here have piercings?

I've been wanting a piercing for a long time. I think a tongue piercing would be out of the question because I grind my teeth at night. A cousin of mine had a tongue piercing and would also grind her teeth in her sleep and cracked a tooth. ouch! I had a bad experience with two ear cartilage...
  14. S

\"Don\'t push her\" backstage 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZexJM40KA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZexJM40KA So sweet of him. :wub:
  15. S

Why do people fight so much on the KOP board?

I went to see what it was like. I noticed a lot of fans from here have been going there. I gotta say I was very disappointed. I went through a couple of threads and there's so much fighting and fussing going on in there. Fans take stabs at each other and don't even bother making up. Some of them...
  16. S

Feeling a little insecure..

I got the job that I wanted. I'm excited but...unsure now. My first day of work I was being trained by a woman older than me. I was having fun learning the new tricks of this new job. It was exciting. I'm not exactly a loud person. I don't have a loud voice. My voice is very low. And I tend to...
  17. S

The Saints win the SUPERBOWL!!!

MY city won!!!!! :announce: I am SO HAPPY! This is our very first time going to the SUPERBOWL and won on our first time!!! I knew we would win it. :woohoo: I am so excited. :D New Orleans has gone through some pretty rough stuff these past 5 years and this is like something to make the...
  18. S

!

(btw, can one of the MODS name this thread "Superbowl 2010!" LOL I forgot....) Just wanna say that my hometown team made it to the SUPERBOWL!!! WOOOO! For the FIRST time too. WHO DAT say gonna beat them Saints?! :boxing Who dat! Who Dat Nation! I really hope they win. Either way my city is...
  19. S

Feud Derails Murray\'s Arraignment (wtf!)

LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment Posted Feb 4th 2010 10:20PM by TMZ Staff The scheduled arraignment Friday for Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson will not take place as scheduled because of the feud between the L.A. County D.A. and the LAPD over Dr. Murray's...
  20. S

Cross your fingers for me!

Ok, so yesterday I got a call from my uncle saying how the store he works at is hiring and if I wanted to get the job I would have to go in...at that moment. So after clumsily getting my act together I got in the car. I made sure I didn't forget anything important...like a shoe or something. I...