Search results

1. M

Tito Promoting With Michael\'s Name

First of all, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. In all honesty I don't even know if it's worth sharing, but it made me feel let down. I turned on the TV here in the UK to watch the usual breakfast show and saw that Tito would be on to 'announce a tribute to Michael' that would take place at the...
  2. M

More Unseen Rehearsal Clips

I just found two clips of the rehearsals that I've never seen before. It looked amazing!!! :smilie_mjistheking And Michael looks wonderful! :wub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYwFoxDgK0 ^^ Kisses for us! :wub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwRbWTr62E ^^ GOLD PANTS! :o :crush:
  3. M

Am I not seeing this because I don\'t want to?

I was with my Michael-loving best friend today when she mentioned Michael's drug use. Touchy subject to me... We were looking at pictures of him and she mentioned how 'ill' he looked before he... passed. :( The o2 announcement pictures were her main target. She said that she thought his glasses...
  4. M

Fun At Neverland (Rare)

I debated whether to put these in Carla's thread, but didn't (sorry, Carla!) These were apparantly taken in May 1995. I love them, they make me smile because Michael looks like he's having so much fun! :D Hope they make you smile too.
  5. M

My Michael Tattoo

I finally got my tattoo done! :D And I'm glad it was today because it's kept me busy and made me feel like I've done something for his birthday. The best bit was I didn't ask for this date to get it done, it just so happened it was the only free in my tattoo-artists diary! I was absolutely...
  6. M

Burial on 3rd September

This feels awful to even think about but I wanted to share the info. I just got an email from MichaelJackson.com with some info: I have no words... :(
  7. M

The Most Awesome Shoes Ever!

You have to look at these shoes! I'm so buying some! :D http://www.aj2u.com/ http://www.jordansbox.com/michael-jackson-air-jordans-c-42.html
  8. M

Michael Jackson\'s Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter

Take this however you want. Either way I'm just like 'oh God...' at the mo. Michael Jackson's Doctor to Be Charged With Manslaughter Wednesday, August 19, 2009 By Jana Winter Michael Jackson’s personal physician will be charged with manslaughter within the next two weeks, a law enforcement...
  9. M

Anyone else struggling to find closure with no official burial?

I'm tired of rumours surrounding a burial. I've heard Michael's been laid to rest twice now and I've just read a conflicting report that says his family are still deciding where to bury him. I appreciate the memorial so much, I really do, but it hasn't brought me the closure I was hoping for...
  10. M

What Could Have Been...

I don't expect many replies to this but meh... I need to get out some feelings I've been bottling up all day. Tonight was the night I was supposed to be seeing Michael at the O2... My summer has been the worst ever and of course, Michael was supposed to be my shining light in the dark once...
  11. M

Michael to recieve Nobel Peace Prize?

Whilst I was at work today I heard something on the radio about a rumour that Michael is to receive a Nobel Peace Prize for his humanitarian work. I didn't catch everything as it was hard to hear in a nursery with 8 kids chattering away. Anyone heard about this? :idontknow I really hope it's...
  12. M

Michael and his Friends

Can anyone and everyone please post pictures of Michael with his friends. I'm so tired of people saying he was lonely and tragic... I need to be reminded that he was surrounded by people who love him. :D I guess I'll start: Please no pictures of him with two-faced back-stabbers! :cryptic
  13. M

Monthly Allowances To Katherine Jackson

Monthly allowances for Jackson's mother, children will be urged Court papers say administrators of the superstar's estate believe Katherine Jackson 'has no other sources of income currently available other than Social Security income.' A hearing is set Aug. 3. By Harriet Ryan July 26, 2009...
  14. M

Uri Geller Cashes In On \'Friend\'s\' Death

Uri Geller is cashing in now... Urgh! ITV1 is showing a programme where Uri Geller looks back on footage of Michael and talks about his 'friendship' with him. I just saw the ad on TV and Uri starts crying saying he can't believe Michael's gone. Tears of guilt me thinks... Jeez... does it ever...
  15. M

Nostalgia: Earliest Michael Memory?

First off, sorry if this has been done before. :8-26-03fruits_apple I was just wondering what your earliest Michael memory was? Was it before or when you became a fan? Was anyone living under a rock like I was when I was a kid? :lol I was a pretty sheltered child and didn't really know many...
  16. M

Michael Being A Daddy

Sweet videos of Michael just being a daddy. I hope no one is offended by me posting this... I really don't mean this to be insulting to Michael. I just know that everyone here cares about his kids and seeing this is precious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw63zfTcXDk&feature=related ^^...
  17. M

La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start By Caroline Graham Last updated at 9:55 AM on 12th July 2009 The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop. In a...
  18. M

Old Threads & Fun Times

I just looked at my profile on my old username and found all the old posts from when I was always here. I actually found it really nice to read all the old stuff from when Michael was alive and remember the happy/funny/serious chats we had on here. Ironically, I started reading a topic about...
  19. M

Awful Photos Circulating

Just went to the supermarket and saw the most horrific picture on the front page of a UK tabloid. I won't describe it as I know a lot of you won't want to hear any details. But it was bad. I didn't want to see it. I can't believe someone would stand there and take a photo of a dying man... I...