Search results

1. 2

Is There Any Song That Immediately...

Reminds you of Michael. Everytime I hear the remix to Ignition now, I can't help but think of Michael jammin' in the back seat of some car. I used to hate that song, now all I do is laugh.
  2. 2

\"Dangerous\" TUC lyrics?

I'm listening to it right now and some lyrics have me bugged out. lol Around 4:05, does Michael say "...sharp, as her two legs soared..."? I can barely understand Michael half the time (y'all know my hearing problems lol), so yeah, any help would be great. :banana-mu
  3. 2

Does Anyone Know When \'Leave Me Alone\'...

was filmed? I know it was sometime in '88, but does anyone know the month? Thanks for any help.
  4. 2

Michael Has Such A Nice Smile

Everytime I see it, I just melt...
  5. 2

Instead of \'Speed Demon\'...

It sounds like Michael is saying 'Speed Dirt'. That annoys me so much! lol Okay, not really, but I'm always trying to listen to when the syllables change.
  6. 2

Someone Help Cheer Me Up?

I'm so sad right now. lol I wanted to buy this 4-disc dvd Michael set thing off of Ebay. It had Captain EO, Moonwalker, Ghosts, and the HIStory in Munich. It would've cost between $45-$55 American dollars. But someone already bought it. =( I'm kicking myself. I wanted that so bad. lmao
  7. 2

Question About \'The Wiz\'

Hopefully this post won't get closed and/or cause a fight. :wink Okay, in Moonwalk, Michael said: Does anyone have the foggest idea who 'this actor' was? Simple question, please no one jump on my case. :smacking
  8. 2

Oh, Look, Usher Is Trying To Imitate Michael

Eva Mendez from 'Desperate Housewives' comments on Usher's video for 'Caught Up'... http://people.aol.com/people/art...72,00.html And I'm involved in Usher's newest video, which premieres New Year's Eve as well, on ABC. I'm excited about that. It's going to be like a 22-minute video. Remember...
  9. 2

Watchin\' Da \'88 Grammy\'s Makes Me So Mad

My grandma has a bunch of old tapes and guess what I found? Yep, '88 Grammy's and I took it, too. lol I took The Jacksons: An American Dream movie, too. But yes, back to the subject at hand. Michael just peformed his booty off and they gone and give the Grammy to U2. :hellnaw And some dude won...
  10. 2

I Had A Dream Last Night That \'2000 Watts\'...

Was made into a video. Michael was like trapped inside of a video game and there were 3-D graphics EVERYWHERE. And I think it was made into a duet because for some reason Christina Aguilera was there and singing. o.O Also, today at school during lunch, we were having something called 'Mix It...
  11. 2

Is it Jamone or Shamone?

Stupid question yes, but I'm listening to 'Bad' and it's bugging me. lol I always thought he was saying Jamone, so I pressed the earphone to my ears and listened closely and I'm 99.9% sure it's Jamone. But whenever I hear people singing it, they say Shamone. :2thinking Blah. lol This is just a...
  12. 2

Don\'t Have Enough Money For The Boxset?

BABYSIT! That's what I did last night and I made $40, and I had an extra ten stashed away, so now I have enough to buy it. I stuffed that money into my 'Moonwalk' book. It won't see the light of day until November 16th. :laugh
  13. 2

Where is this pic from?

I'm guessing it's promotion for 'Scream', but I'm not quite sure. I'm not sure if it's even real or not. :cryptic I'm not even sure if it's really Michael. It looks like him, but it doesn't. lol Maybe it's just the airbrushing.
  14. 2

Has Anyone Read The Tatiana Book?

I'm curious to see what she said about Michael, but I'm not about to break down and buy her book. :laugh
  15. 2

Mike\'s Thoughts On \"Slow Jamz\"?

I was just looking through my tapes tonight and I had that video on one of them. I know it's pretty old by now, but one of the lyrics is... "She got a light-skinned friend looks like Michael Jackson Got a dark-skinned friend looks like Michael Jackson..." With impersonators in the video. Did...
  16. 2

The Sims 2-\"Remember The Time\" video

I can't download anything on this computer, so I thought it would be nice to share. The link is here: http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthre...ad.php?t=254002 And sorry for having so many posts on this page. :praying:
  17. 2

On This Day in 1991, Elizabeth Taylor...

Got married at Neverland. I saw it on some ticketer this morning at school. lol So yes, random piece of information that I didn't know.
  18. 2

So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

And his idiotic reference to Michael? :disgusted Just kick the man when he's down why don't you? Em is seriously getting on my nerves.
  19. 2

I\'m So Tired of the MJ Bashing

I'm just looking over two messageboards I normally go to and the things they say about him are just downright CRUEL. Do people even realize what they say? If I was Michael, I would've killed myself by now. There's no way in the world I could go through the amount of scrunity he does. I know...
  20. 2

\'2,000 Watts\' Question

Hey, I'm slow so bare with me. I may not know as much as some of you fans around here. Is Michael singing by himself on that song? If not, who else is it? I keep listening to it and it does not sound like him at all. o_o