Search results

1. C

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

I still miss Michael so much! And I haven't been here in a while! Good to see all of you!
  2. C

I missed u guys!

Hey guys! I am very sorry I have been away for a long time! My Internet wasn't working. It has been so long since I have talked to u guys! I LOVE U GUYS!
  3. C

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS URGENT!

I NEED HELP FINDING MICHAEL JACKSON I CAN'T LET HER GET AWAY! I LOVE THAT SONG, I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT! THIS IS VERY URGENT! HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
  4. C

Do you think that MJ will ever tour again?

Well guys, do u think he will tour again? I really hope he does! I am always checking ticket shops to make sure there aren't any tickets for MJ because I don't want to miss anything! So, do u think he will tour again?
  5. C

REQ: MJ as a King

Can someone please find me a pic of MJ as a King? I need it for the logo on my forum! Thanks in advance, Much love, ~*Chrissy*~
  6. C

I have one question.....

Why do people call MJ a sex god? I don't understand. MJ is not a sexual person. Can some one help me out?
  7. C

My first set of Graphics!

This is my first siggy I have ever made! Feel free to use it! http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=michaeljacksonissexysr6.gif I will make more! This is not from Adobe!:)
  8. C

I am a Sweet Person

Me, CJJluvsMJ, Is A Sweet Person, I make friends on forums, Even though I am 11 years old, I am nice to people, Even when they are mean, Making friends with MJ fans is the best thing to me, Because I enjoy it, If people would just understand that I am sweet, They would like me for who I am, I AM...
  9. C

I Need Help!

Guys, I want to learn how to make graphics! I want to show my creations and my creative thinking! Please tell me what I have to do! Where can I make graphics?
  10. C

In The Closet Pics??

Please post MJ In The Closet Pics Please!:)
  11. C

I Love You MJEOL!

I have to say a few words.. MJEOL was one of my inspirations! I joined here because I wanted to meet fans like you guys! Even though I am 11 years old! My dream was to join a forum like this one! I love you MJEOL! I felt welcome to have friends who don't hate because I am 11 years old, even...
  12. C

Post here if you been to a Tour!

If any of you fans went to a tour, please tell us your experience and what you liked!
  13. C

Believe In God MaJa!

Believe in God MaJa, He is the one who brought you here to this world, He is the one who gave the poem talent, Please don't hate me, I am a Christian, I love the Lord, Even MICHAEL loves the Lord, I don't want to lose a Good Friend like you, I would cry, Please believe MaJa!
  14. C

Michael Did not bleach hiself!

My friend told me that Michael did not bleach himself. He had a diease called Vitilago. The truth is that Michael never heard of skin bleaching! It started in about 1981. White blotch appeared on his face. That's the word!
  15. C

James Brown on TV!

The Godfather Of Soul is on TV. He's on VH1 channel 43. He's alive people. This was probably recorded before he died. Check it out! I was happy when I saw this!
  16. C

I have my first siggy!

Guys,I just figured out how to edit my signature and I love it! Look at the bottom of my post!:mf_w00t2:
  17. C

Michael's first date with Shannon!

Once upon a time, Michael had a stressful day. Fans,fans,fans he had to deal with. He didn't mind. He caught his eye on this beautiful girl in high heels. Shannon of course! He wanted to go talk to her for a while. Finally, a beautiful girl he found! :rollin "Hi!" Michael said. "Hi!" said...
  18. C

D.S.

Ummm............ Guys, is Michael talking about Tom Sneddon in D.S. if he is it should be T.S. I'm Lost!:(
  19. C

Random MJ pics!

[img] http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/JJluvsMJ/169ow.jpg[/ IMG] I hope you like it!:D
  20. C

Remember The Time\'s Birthday!

Hey MJ fans, I am hosting a party for Michael Jackson's song Remember The Time. The date of the event is Janurary 14,2007. You are all invited to this event. You can post comments,Dreams, whatever you think is about Remember The Time. And yes,poems are included...... MJs_little_poet! If you have...