Search results

1. T

\"Michael still sings amazing\" says Will.I.Am

Michael Jackson left a huge impression by Will.I.Am, that says the rappes to Billboard. The rapper is producing the comeback album of the 48 year old KING OF POP and is impressed of his voice: "Michael still sings like a bird." The rapper, who produced before for Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg...
  2. T

JerMaine Jackson on Big Brother

Here is the link: Jermaine Jackson on Big Brother It's Confirmed people!
  3. T

Pics that speak for themselves...

4. T

Wikipedia claims....

A NEW WORLD TOUR! Michael Jacksons first musical world tour in 10 years will kick of in London at the new build Wembley Stadium and after that continue to The Netherlands, Germany & Spain before he for the first time since the 80's will tour America. Image:161106 outfit design.jpg Tour outfit...
  5. T

NEW SONG with MJ sample (Gangsta)

This is a link to a myspace website http://www.myspace.com/tempamental The song "Gangsta" with a rapper feat. Michael Jackson.. It sounds interesting. :)
  6. T

Check this out!

7. T

Michael\'s Cameos

I feel that Michael's "legend" has taken him a long way..besides being inspired BY the many greats, he Has inspired other people to BECOME great.. In subtle ways we can see how much of an impact Michael Jackson has had on the society back in the day and even now... Who would have thought that...
  8. T

Dont know if this is true but..

I got this from contactmusic.com Cash-strapped MICHAEL JACKSON is planning to sell his famed Neverland Ranch on a US reality TV show. The sprawling estate, once perfectly maintained, has gone from magical fantasy land to ghost town since the singer deserted the California property in July 2005...
  9. T

My very own drawing!!!

Raw Sketch / Living Color HOPE U LIKE!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple
  10. T

I have a question

Why can't I edit TITLES to any of my threads that I had started?
  11. T

What we share today(On Christmas DAY)

A Hand to hold A heart to mold A treasure to unfold This is what we share A face to kiss Some one we always missed This day of bliss This is what we share So long, farwell until we meet again Brand new Good news This is what we bring What we share today May heaven always say Good tidings of...
  12. T

Michael the Marine

I thought this was pretty funny :lol http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com/skt/skt5.html
  13. T

Michael\'s Inspiration for Smooth Criminal

http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com/vrs/vrs9.html Here it is folks! enjoy
  14. T

New Michael Jackson Documentary

UK TV Broadcaster ITV is to air a Michael Jackson documentary on Friday, December 29 here in the UK. The documentary is titled The One and Only Michael Jackson. According to the programs description it is: "A definitive profile of one of the most influential and pioneering musical figures ever...
  15. T

Billie Jean backstage

I think this vid is awesome!! r7zu7p6WST8 I liked that statement he made, "That's interesting". when the rope came down next to his head. haha! I think ill finish that thought for you michael!..."if that hit me, right...:D :rollin
  16. T

I NEED AN ANGEL(Mj fan made vid)

I made this video in dedication to Michael...hope you like it!!!:wub: 68NQW95FTk4
  17. T

If you dont love me(me singing with mj)

Hope u like it!!! :P m-XH_XEF2sY
  18. T

Me singing!!!

This is a sing along I made of some of Michael's songs with me singing the melody to them a cappella..hope u like!! The drawing you see..I did that! bO-J45HcgSE XpopgItvPkI Just added IF YOU DON'T LOVE MEI sang this to Mj's song..drowining him out, lol m-XH_XEF2sY BE WITHOUT YOUThis one i...
  19. T

Beyonce performs Jackson 5 Medley

gDIfopndJy4 Now you know How much B loves Michael!!:D