Search results

1. M

POEMS RAR!

The whole plan of my writing is to get someone to vomit when reading my stuff, and so far I'm unsuccessful. :( They ain't potent enough yet obviously! Tree Out-string a watch without hands Out-weave a rode without maps off the centre... spiralling down a road to fate downloading on a PC...
  2. M

Lock Me Up

about the Indigenous Australian sufference... ongoing... excuse the profanity and the confronting metaphor - sexual abuse, used both literally and metaphorically. If you oppose, don't read :), if you read... enjoy and thank you muchly! Lock me up. Locked up Thrown out, kill me before I die...
  3. M

Soap Opera [Poem]

note: there is vulgarity in this poem, so if you're opposed to that, don't read ahead... :) Cringe and cuss at your face a reflection of us. abominable angel, from above destructive catalyst, Embodiment of frantic fear, gone insane, in a world of anarchy… who’s to blame? Minster, take my...
  4. M

MJ Trip to Africa 1992

Just want to say... for anyone who hasn't seen this, MJ's trip to Africa in 1992 is on http://www.michaeljackson.allstarz.org/multimedia.htm (DooDoo fan site). :) It's a weekly video. It's a great montage of his stay there, and is beautiful. Jodi
  5. M

This MJ song moves me...

Which Michael song is YOU?... That you swear you could have written, or that you relate to... connect with. I'm not asking which you love the most. Although you might love this one the most too. :D Even if there isn't one you relate to greatly, maybe there's one you feel a connection with...
  6. M

Fave. MJ Interview.

Hiyaa :D Just interested to find out everyones fave. MJ interview. I love the Unauthorised one... and The Mirror interview [the audio of this interview can be found on http://www.jetzi.cjb.net, 'words' section] :) - Jo
  7. M

Dearer Than Life

Something I wrote about a fictitious character. :) Dearer Than Life. Pearl adorns her silk ridden body. A vacuous place. No face for her… in this world… a dainty girl… does not belong. In the hierarchy of societal institutions… woven is her self-conception… into the glorification of her...
  8. M

My poetry...

Decided to share some of ma stuff. *cough* I apologise for the language at times, and harsh imagery. Flow...: Connection is a weapon to a third dimension where one is free An animal alive or dead they all bleed and suffer this long purgatory through a desolate land that cries for help...
  9. M

Legend Continue\'s question :)

Hiii... My friend asked me a J5 related question, and I can't answer it. I'm wondering if anybody would please like to help me out :). I'm sorry if this isn't meant to go in the MJ section. In Michael Jackson: The Legend Continues, there is a point, where the J5 perform in Indiana. It is right...
  10. M

Bad

Dear all :) I'm sorry if this is a very annoying thread. I am wanting to send my friend a collection of Bad era things :)... ... quotes... and maybe some mega mix's and piccies. I am wondering if anyone knows any good sites that focus on this, or have any Bad album megamix's or any blends that I...