Search results

1. C

DNA tests confirm

2. C

Debbie Rowe writing tell-all book with Roger Friedman?

according to arnold klien shes planning on it and debbie and roger are friends i.dont.like.this.at.all
  3. C

Comedian Chris Tucker will impersonate Michael Jackson at Music Festival

http://www.royalgazette.com/rg/Article/article.jsp?articleI d=7d9a82b30030003&se ctionId=60 Published: October 16. 2009 07:06AM The Royal Gazette has learned that a Hollywood comedian and friend of the late Michael Jackson is on the bill for the last night of the Bermuda Music Festival...
  4. C

Kenny Ortega on Oprah

Kenny Ortega will be on Oprah tomorrow I guess he will be talking a bit about Michael and on her site it says "get your first look at the new Michael Jackson documentary". i dont like this AT ALL why should Oprah get the interview...she's leeching off him for ratings its disgusting...i want to...
  5. C

Randy Jackson: Money, Thats not what I want

Originally Posted by TMZ Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money. Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate...
  6. C

John Legend is fake

he twittered this after mj died “I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids interesting to think about in the context of the comments about the complexion of the kids at the pool. Just to be clear...
  7. C

murray\'s girlfriend

According to TMZ: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray had a Las Vegas pharmacy send a steady supply of Propofol to his girlfriend's Santa Monica apartment -- the apartment where he was living. Our sources tell us Dr. Murray had Applied Pharmacy send Propofol by Fed Ex to the...
  8. C

Sodium Amytal

okay i was thinking about it...i kno a lot of people believe jordan was given sodium amytal and thats how the allegations happened...but i dont see it that way.. i mean i did until Geraldine hughes said she didnt believe it and i didnt understand why until i thought about it. 1) if he was given...
  9. C

Teddy Riley...a true friend

HipHopWired: How are you coping? After seeing the CNN interview, I didn’t know how you would be about talking about this. Teddy Riley: Listen. You know where I’m from. We come from the real. We come from a place where we keep it real and it’s just so crazy how this stuff here has been going on...
  10. C

Michael Jackson hitlist

ok i heard it from entertainment tonight...i kno tabloid but they're saying he had a hitlist of enemies and that tom sneddon, diane diamond, janet arviso, tommy mottola, dont remember who else but that they were all ppl trying to destroy his life...which is true but i dont kno if the list really...
  11. C

Brett Ratner on Michael Jackson: \'You felt like God was within him\'

Brett Ratner on Michael Jackson: 'You felt like God was within him' June 26, 2009 | 12:25 pm My father loves to brag to his friends that while his son is a big-shot Hollywood reporter, it was his father who actually met Michael Jackson. Until he retired a few years ago, my dad had a store...
  12. C

Prince Michael I has Vitiligo?

okay i havent seen the pictures...but there are rumors goin around that there are pics of prince michael with vitiligo splotches...wondering if its true....if it is that just further proves michael's the biological father.....but again i'm not even sure if these pictures exist
  13. C

Tribute to Michael

hey i found this audio its about his death, comeback, and how he helped children...it kinda got me real sad but here it is http://montrealradioguy.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-tribute-audio/ :michaeljacksonicon:
  14. C

Al manik

okay i know they were friends...but what exactly happened that split them apart...cuz i saw how he showed the pics of michael and his kids after his death and talked real nice about mike....and he seems sweet...so im curious to know what caused them to split
  15. C

music tributes

Hey i'm a new member and all so idk if i should be posting this here but i was thinking we could gather all the musical tributes that were made for michael....kinda like the game (better on the other side) and akon's (cry out for joy) if you guys kno other songs just list them here thanks!