Search results

1. T

The Making of "Michael"

http://www.deejay.it/dj/music/artist/special/video/965/4412/Michael I have not watched this yet, so I am posting something I have not seen.
  2. T

Oprah to Interview Diana Ross

Hi Guys, I just read this on another blog, Oprah will be interviewing Ms Ross. Well, I don't think The big "O" will let her get away without talking about Michael, and his bequeathed children to her. "Mark your calendars! Tune in to the Oprah Show on 2/25 for an interview and performance!"...
  3. T

Jackson Music Video Extra: 'Tabloid lies disturbed me'

Jackson Music Video Extra: 'Tabloid lies disturbed me' http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2011/01/jackson-music-video-extra-tabloid-lies.html In November 2003, Ken Yesh was one of a few fortunate auditionees selected to appear in what would become Michael Jackson's last ever music...
  4. T

The Swarm: Was Michael Jackson a Saint?

The Swarm: Was Michael Jackson a Saint? by Neighborbee Guest Blogger Howard Bloom began his legendary career in music public relations when he co-founded The Howard Bloom Organization Ltd in 1976, and helped build or sustain the careers of Michael Jackson, Prince, Bob Marley, Queen, Billy Joel...
  5. T

Bullying: Not Just for Playgrounds Anymore

Bullying: Not Just for Playgrounds Anymore Rev. Barbara Kaufmann.Writer, Voices Education Project Posted: January 11, 2011 11:56 AM Bullying is not just for playgrounds anymore. An alarm has been ringing across the cultures of an entire globe catching the attention of leaders and educators...
  6. T

Where is Everyone?

Is Anyone Out There? What on Earth happened to this board? When I first came here in 2009 there were so many members, and in the last 5 months it has dwindled to maybe 4 (Mjfan01, Jen, DirtyDiana, Armcjackson). Where is: Whisper HeavenSent Ben Christine OldSchoolFan Saphster Shelly Sunshine...
  7. T

To All of Michael's Biggest Fans from Aprodite

To all of Michael's biggest fans ... To all of Michael's biggest fans, first of all... thank you, thank you for supporting Michael and the TRUTH... It is more important than ever, now, in the face the Conrad Murray trial in early 2011 and all the mud-slinging the defense will create. For...
  8. T

Join Forces Against Discovery Channel MJ Autopsy

As you are all aware (hopefully) by now of the immoral, amoral & sadistic autopsy re-enactment of Michael Jackson that the Discovery Channel has planned for your viewing pleasure. Please let's come together to show our outrage over what has to be scraping the bottom of the barell. Please send...
  9. T

Michael Jackson's One More Chance

Michael Jackson's 'One More Chance' - A Dream that Turned into a Nightmare By Charles Thomson November 30, 2010, (Sawf News) - Michael Jackson dreamt of a triumphant return to showbiz after years of seclusion with the music video of One More Chance in 2003, only to have the dream turn into...
  10. T

Teddy Riley Responds To The Critics

Teddy Riley Responds To The Critics Legendary producer Teddy Riley called into “The Gyantunplugged Show” last night to discuss all the drama surrounding the new Michael Jackson theater. If you didn’t know Sony/Epic is releasing a brand new CD, which the Jackson family is alluding is fake. Teddy...
  11. T

The Inside Story Behind Michael Jackson's Controversial New Song and Album

Exclusive: The Inside Story Behind Michael Jackson's Controversial New Song and Album From Huffington Post Joe Vogel Posted: November 10, 2010 01:28 AM Since Michael Jackson's untimely death in June of 2009, speculation has run rampant about the music he left behind. How much is there? How...
  12. T

All This Jackson/Sony/Estate Fighting Is Hurting MJ's Legacy

Should fans support Michael Jackson’s after life albums, or boycott them because they are Sony distributed? Personally I will be supporting the new album. I think to not support the estate’s projects will be to sabotage Michael’s legacy. We know Michael had huge debts and the estate is not...
  13. T

Your Opinion on Katherine Jackson

I want to get your opinion on something. How do you feel about the Jackson family involving the kids in the following: 1. Joint prosecutors in a civil suit against AEG 2. Disputing that their father is not singing some of the tracks on the new album. 3. Interviewing with Oprah Winfrey My...
  14. T

Does American Dream Have to Die With Michael Jackson?

Does The American Dream Have to Die With Michael Jackson? by Forbes Everett Landis What does our silence about the attacks on one of the most visible achievers of the American Dream say? Are we not forfeiting our children's future into the hands of bullies? Is it not time for us to speak up...
  15. T

Opinions of LMP Changed?

Has Oprah's sit down with LMP changed anyone's impressions of her? I for one am more sympathetic towards her, I don't want to be her new BFF, but she seemed more ... humane, and less brattish.
  16. T

A Fan Interviews MJ's Personal Portraitist David Nordahl

A Conversation With David Nordahl: A Look At Michael As Artist, Subject, Intellectual, Daddy, Friend-And Survivor] The above may seem like a long subtitle. But what I learned from my time with David Nordahl is that his 20-year friendship with Michael Jackson encompassed all of the above. He was...
  17. T

Janet in Concert

There was a recent conversation in the shoutbox about Janet. I found this clip of a concert in Hawaii, and Janet is quite the dominatrix.
  18. T

The Creepy Painting Explained

I really feel the need to set the record straight on this one. The New York Post and some other websites are refering to a painting in the Michael Jackson Opus as "The Creepy Painting". It shows MJ wearing a loin cloth surrounded by naked cherubs putting flowers in his hair. You don't need me to...
  19. T

removed

Removed
  20. T

MJ befriends a Taiwanese Family

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46231724 A Taiwanese fan Mrs Ma not only met Michael with her family, but also she became a close friends of Michael for many years. Mrs Ma had always kept a low profile about their 17 years family friendship with Michael Jackson. It was until...