Search results

1. F

Michael workingout!

Ok, following the recent statement from Jermaine, that Michael has been running on the beach, doing push ups and what not, I was inspired to make this video. Its supposed to be taking light heartedly, its just a little joke,..so here enjoy watching Michael working out on the beach:P...
  2. F

Moonwalker

Sorry if this has allready been posted. I went in HMV yesterday and saw that Moonwalker is Number 2 On the Music DVD charts..I think thats fantastic !!
  3. F

Michael and Latoya

I know its probably some sort of spoof...but :lol: They share clothes :blink:
  4. F

Hovistory

Ok this all started on MSN when i was talking to lewis, I misread what he said, I thought he said Hovis world tour...i dunno how but i did. Anyway it started this whole thing with Michael and Bread For those of you who dont know..Hovis is a make of bread, 'Best of Both' Is a brand of Hovis...
  5. F

Captions : The next saga

Me and Gemma have been PM'ing eachother captions for like, the past 3 hours :laugh ..so we decided to share them with you Gemma's : Mike: "Aye, Marteeen, mush! If you make dis programme bad about me I'll get ma gang to come batta ya... or whatever... Yeh, dats rite! My gangs all over in the...
  6. F

Just a little something i made..

Its not very good...but here :laugh
  7. F

Words....

This is a really weird poem I wrote..i guess I should explain its meaning first. I like to write, but my ideas come to me when I have nothing to write on..mostly when im at work, or going to sleep. I have all these words in my head, and when i finaly get to paper...they're gone...so blah n e...
  8. F

Geraldo Interview + Cosby Interview Feb 5 2005 + Feb 6 2005

Im not 100% sure on this but.. If any of you in the UK have the Fox chanel available with sky and ntl ..the Interview airs at 3am and then again at 6am tonight :)