Search results

1. S

For Moderators/Administrator

Are you able to change my name to 'Delusion15'? I am unable to re-register as anything else, as I only got one email adress. Thank you in advance.
  2. S

Is anyone able to make me a blend/banner/avatar?

For my forum, "Arising Phoenix"? Here are the pictures: (this is the background) I hope this isn't asking to much of anyone's time. Because I am not trying to do that. Thank you, in you advance, Jean Michel xx
  3. S

Legend of Music \'Forum\'

Dear fellow Michael Jackson fans, I have created a new, updated forum, where every single fan can talk about Michael Jackson and his music, or even his private life. This forum includes: Offical Discussion - Music Discussion Forum for Female Fans only! Fan's Section - Fan Experiences, Fiction...
  4. S

The Unknown

This is another horror story about Michael Jackson. This time, he isn't a serial killer, however something more deadly. Something that cannot be described as a human being, let alone a monster... This story will be in the point of veiw of a young woman, who witnesses all the horrific happens...
  5. S

Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars Prologe This story is set at Neverland Valley Ranch, the home of Michael Jackson. Many years have pasted since Michael Jackson had sold it... unfortunately, it was demolished by our decendants... Dragons, of many species. It is the year 3045, Michael Jackson and the rest of the...
  6. S

Serial Killer

This is a horror story, about Michael Jackson. He has driven insane by all the lies and rumours that have been spread around the world. Finally he has completely gone mental. So, he is seeking revenge on all that lied about him and his life... He is a Serial Killer; he'll do anything to seek...
  7. S

.::My Poetry::.

this is my own poetry thread, hope you like. For my ever first poem, you have read before. 1.Sercurity All I need you to know, Is that, I'm here for you. You're save in my arms, I will not let you go. All you need is sercurity, I'll have all you need. Your body's weak, I'm holding you...
  8. S

Sercurity

All I need you to know, Is that, I'm here for you. You're save in my arms, I will not let you go. All you need is sercurity, I'll have all you need. Your body's weak, I'm holding you still. Safety is what I have, I have you, don't worry. You're with me now, I'll have your sercurity. I love...
  9. S

Monika: Are you able to make me a blend of \"In the Closet\"?

Finally I got pictures for it this time: can it have as a text: "Dare me to Love you" on it. This is going to be dedicated to Fran, because A) she loves the ITC video and B) we used to "date" but that was long time ago.
  10. S

Hi

Is anyone kind enough to make me Michael Jackson 'blend'? Sadly I haven't got any pictures on me! I don't mind which era, as long it is in between Off the Wall/Thriller or Bad. Sorry, if I sound to picky. Thanks again Maestro
  11. S

Hello There

Hi, this is Maestro talking. I am finally allowed with Fran's (frozen rose) permission to join this forum. I sadly won't be as on as much, because I am busy, but if I get time I will be able come and check on updates etc. My favourtie eras of Michael Jackson are Thriller and Off the Wall. I will...