Search results

1. T

Where to find Tom Meserau video?

Hi people, I belong to another social networking group and they are having a major discussion about Michael. Most of it good. They are really disecting for themselves all of the garbage said about Michael and coming to the same conclusions that we all have known forever. I wanted to share...
  2. T

Warning: Another one on Nancy Grace!!

Sorry to those of you who hate to talk about her but I need to hear some feedback on her show from a few nights ago. I don't watch her on purpose - I just need to clarify that. The other evening she seemed to be discussing that man who had abducted those two boys and was giving a jailhouse...
  3. T

Michael and his women

Alot of you seem to know about more girlfriends that Michael supposedly had then I have ever heard of. I guess I don't pay that close attention. I have only really known about Tatum O'Neal, Brooke Shields, Madonna (?), Lisa Marie, and Debbie Rowe. I seem to read about different names on here...
  4. T

Anybody else read \"A Royal Duty\" by Paul Burrell?

This probably is "off-topic" but I will let the list managers determine that. Anyhow, Paul Burrell was the infamous butler/friend of HRH Diana, Princess of Wales. I recently purchased his book when I was flying back from vacation. It mentions Martin Bashir and I thought I would pass along a...
  5. T

Who Filed for Divorce, Michael or Lisa Marie?

I was just wondering about that..do any of you remember?? Thanks, Tamie
  6. T

World Music Awards on TV?

Hi people, I need your help to figure out if I can see these World Music Awards on TV or not? I am in Canada and get Much Music and many other cable channels. I don't see it listed in the programming but that doesn't mean it won't be on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Tamie
  7. T

Nancy Grace\'s comments

Okay I am not sure if there is another thread going about this so sorry if there is. I get about 2 mins. in the morning to read through this so I didn't have time to look. Anyhow, I would think Nancy Grace saying that Michael "bought" his children would be way over the line of tabloid news and...
  8. T

Any word on Hurricane Relief song????

Have I just missed the news or are we still waiting for this song to come out?? I thought it was supposed to be out at the end of February. Maybe that "news" was false as all of the other news items about Mike seem to be. There is probably a good reason for it not to have been released as...
  9. T

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Last evening I was channel surfing and had the unfortunate luck to flip to Nancy Grace, and to my "amazement" she was talking trash about Michael again! Anyhow I risked a listen for a bit, just to see what crap she was saying, and then it hit me..........who she reminds me of........okay I grew...
  10. T

Conspiracy?

Hi People, I am not sure if this point has been made before or not, sorry I don't get a chance to read through all the posts (mother of 2 kids here). I was waiting patiently for the "2 weeks" to pass by that was promised by the people putting out the Katrina relief song of Michael's. At the...
  11. T

Received a strange email?

Hi people, Just thought I would ask if any of you received a weird email about MJ bracelets and a behind the scenes video of the trial? This is a copy of what is said... Greetings! Name: Raymone Email: Date: Tue Oct 11 23:19:22 GMT-12:00 2005 "Amazing Site. MJ is proud, and wears your...
  12. T

Oprah

Hi people, I had the misfortune of watching Oprah today - because I wasn't in control of the remote - but anyways watched her trying to psycho - analyze Michael's "obsessions" with his looks......which isn't my question but it reminded me of the Brooke Shields interview that took place awhile...
  13. T

Mez Interview with Leno

I got a chance to watch most of this interview. I had to chuckle since Jay seemed to be a little bit of a "cap in hand" attitude. I was wondering if Leno invited Mez on the show or did Mez express and interest in being on it? I would suspect that Leno would never have imagined Mez would...
  14. T

Looking at the positives

As I have read through some of the posts since yesterday in which some wished that now the whole world would sing Michael's praises and declare his innocence - the apologies from Nancy Grace and people like her would automatically happen - I want to share my thoughts with you people to hopefully...
  15. T

Re: Official March 1 2005 Thread

Good Day to all, Since I am new to this board, I was wondering if some of you could clarify some things. Who is TSG? Also, where are these photographs taken of Michael in the Courthouse coming from? Sorry, I don't understand how these things are being obtained and posted here so quickly -...
  16. T

Mark Geragos

I read somewhere that Mark Geragos is a witness for the Prosecution. Any speculation as to what he may offer them? What about Attorney/Client priveledge? Also, he didn't resign from the case, Jackson chose to change lawyers due to the fact that Geragos' attention was spread between two high...