Search results

1. M

Just Three Words

Just Three Words All it takes it Just three words To make someone feel on top of the world Or deep down in the dungeons Never play with a heart with them "I love you" is just three words But means a world for most Just make sure u really mean it Before u say it to someone "I miss you" is...
  2. M

Love at first sight

Love at first sight It started off like every other normal day Never was I prepared for the surprise of the day Just when I was thinking it couldn't get any better There you are at the door, It was love at first sight Your are all glowing in that white dress I don't have the words to explain...
  3. M

Why Do I ...?

Why Do I ...? Why do I wait the whole day just to hear you say "Hello" ? Why do I think I am dying when you say "I gotta go" ? Why do I feel that all I need is to see you smile Why do I feel like I won't feel the same around any one else ? Why do I feel like taking you into my arms when you are...
  4. M

Never the same from that day

This poem is abot an imaginary online chat friend :) Hope ya like it :) ======================================================= Never the same from that day I was lonely and desperate Looking for a friend to chat to And from the blue, I met you I am never the same from that...
  5. M

Till Death Do Us Part

This is my first attempt at poems Hope ya like it :) ========================= Till death do us part The very first day I had seen you I knew we were meant to be together Your playful smile, your lovely voice I'm not going to miss them, till death do us part We had our fun times, We had our...
  6. M

Thank You, MJEOL

I would like to thank everything on this board for keeping me sane throught his trail. I donno what I would have done with you all. "Whisper", you were wonderful with all the great video clips and accurate information. I would like to thank eveyone here at MJEOL for your thoughts and wonderful...
  7. M

Annoucment from MJJ Productions Regarding Mr. Jackson\'s PR Firm

Annoucment from MJJ Productions Regarding Mr. Jackson's PR Firm Created: Friday, 10 June 2005 MJJ Productions regretfully announces the termination of Raymone Bain and Davis, Bain & Associates. We thank you for your services. Source: MJJsource / MJJ Productions...
  8. M

My blends thread of Indian movie stars

My first one.. Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Aiswarya Rai - Quoted by Julia Roberts as "the most beautiful woman on the planet" :)
  9. M

Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Official.
  10. M

Official June 1 2005 Thread

Official.
  11. M

Official June 1 2005 Thread

Official.
  12. M

Official May 26 2005 Thread

Official.