Search results

1. L

It\'s been almost 4 years now...

I have been a Michael Jackson fan for almost four years now and I have never once in my life met or even seen another Michael Jackson fan in person. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem?
  2. L

Kanye West poses as Jesus Christ

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/...3816364000.html What do you guys think of this? I personally think he is stupid. He said himself that he does and says this outragious stuff just for attention. It says so in the article.
  3. L

I was just thinking...

I was just wondering how much people know about her. She looks after Michael's children when he isn't around so she needs more recognition. I always hear about Karen Faye, Michael's make-up and hair artist, but never about his nanny. What do you know about her?
  4. L

Thread Closed

Edited.
  5. L

All That Glitters

I just did the most awesome thing today. Today I went to the mall to get Christmas gifts for my family. Well I stopped by the bookstore in the mall, and in one of the front shelves was the book, "All That Glitters" by that Chandler kids uncle. Well I was already very angry because someone almost...
  6. L

Video of Michael in Washington

Look how excited and picky he gets. It' s hilarious. http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/view?&...d=800x720&src=p
  7. L

Like A deer in the headlights, A rude awakening for me...

I used to be one of those fans who would run after Michael's car and mob him... Sadly, but true. It's something I hate to think about today, but you know... it is the truth. Something changed it all for me, and I'd like to share that story with you. At the Carnegie Hall thing in Feb 2001 I...
  8. L

Jackson Trial Not Must-See TV

News : Jackson Trial Not Must-See TV [LatelineNews] LOS ANGELES - If the Michael Jackson trial had been televised, the public would have gotten more civics and less circus. Gone would be MSNBC's puppet theater, the E! Entertainment trial re-enactments, the dependence on analysts eager for...
  9. L

The Most Expensive Music Videos

1. "Scream" Cost: $7,000,000+ Artist: Michael Jackson (featuring Janet Jackson) Michael Jackson's videos have always been ridiculously expensive. In 1983, he spent $800,000 on "Thriller," which would be about $1.4 million today. But remember that before "Thriller," no one even came close to...
  10. L

Decent article about MJ, Thank you lataneesha22

No Sir.. If you get your nose OUT from behind tabloid papers you would see that the youth of america and the world would most Certainly benefit from acknowledging Jackson as some sort of a role model. A man who uses his power, wealth and fame for good, constantly trying to make the world a...
  11. L

JACKSON \'SELLS TRIAL STORY FOR $2 MILLION\'

JACKSON 'SELLS TRIAL STORY FOR $2 MILLION' Superstar MICHAEL JACKSON has reportedly agreed to an exclusive post-trial interview with a weekly magazine for $2 million (GBP1.1 million). The THRILLER singer has not been seen in public since he was acquitted of child molestation charges...
  12. L

Rebbie

http://forums.mjeol.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=6 Just scroll down to OK!.
  13. L

DUPRI WAS NERVOUS ABOUT JACKSON FAMILY MEETING

DUPRI WAS NERVOUS ABOUT JACKSON FAMILY MEETING Hip-hop and R+B producer JERMAINE DUPRI was on his best behaviour when he first met girlfriend JANET JACKSON's family - because he knew he'd be on the wrong end of a beating if he disrespected them in any way. The young mogul admits he...
  14. L

Downbeat mood marks Jackson birthday bash

Downbeat mood marks Jackson birthday bash 25 July 2005 BERLIN - Even by the high standards of a party town like Berlin it was supposed to be a great event. But the 76th birthday party on Friday night in the German capital for Joseph (Joe) Jackson, father of the self-styled king of pop...
  15. L

Jones aids Jackson juror on journal

Jones aids Jacko juror on journal By Inside Track Friday, July 29, 2005 - Updated: 03:03 AM EST PAUL RODRIGUEZ, the jury foreman in the Michael Jackson child molestation case, is teaming up with Fox News gal Aphrodite Jones to write a book about the courtroom drama. Rodriguez, who is said to...
  16. L

Jacko Vacation Over?

Jacko: New Subpoena May Drag Him Home Michael Jackson's Bahrain vacation may be coming to an end. This week, papers were served on Jackson's three known remaining attorneys by a lawyer for Marc Schaffel, Jackson's former partner. Schaffel, formerly an unnamed and unindicted co-conspirator in...
  17. L

Jackson Resemblance Surprises Depp

Jackson Resemblance Surprises Depp Click to enlarge NEW YORK - Johnny Depp, star of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," says he didn't base his Willy Wonka character on Michael Jackson - and is surprised that some people see a resemblance. Depp's demure voice, pasty complexion, perfectly...
  18. L

DUPRI URGES AFRICAN-AMERICANS TO SUPPORT JACKSON

DUPRI URGES AFRICAN-AMERICANS TO SUPPORT JACKSON R+B producer JERMAINE DUPRI is urging his fellow African Americans to offer his future brother-in-law MICHAEL JACKSON all the support they can because he deserves more respect. The Atlanta, Georgia-based mogul, who is dating JANET...
  19. L

J.LO\'S EX BEGS JACKSON TO MAKE A COMEBACK (July 29 2005)

J.LO'S EX BEGS JACKSON TO MAKE A COMEBACK JENNIFER LOPEZ's ex-husband CRIS JUDD is begging MICHAEL JACKSON to undertake another tour - because he wants to dance for him again. The choreographer, who was a staunch supporter of the King of Pop throughout his child molestation trial...
  20. L

Some interesting articles I`ve found

These are a few articles I`ve found about MJ. This one is about what 50 cent thinks of the trial. I`m not sure if he thinks MJ is guilty or not. I hope someone could expain it to me: http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6797 This page has some quotes about MJ from other...