Search results

1. L

i found this

Life Is A Prison by Puff Life is a prison, Oh God let me out. No one to listen, To hear when you shout. Climb the walls of insanity, Ride the waves of despair. If you fall it don't matter, There's no one to care. Used to wish for a window, To see birds, trees and sky, But you're better...
  2. L

guess wat i bought today?

i've been trying to find a fedora for a long time n today i came across this shop n i juz ask the sales person w/o thinking i wld have a chance to find it n in the end he really took one out. at 1st im not sure if its similar to wat michael wears n that man took out a pic of michael n it was...
  3. L

missy at Bet Award...

does anyone have any close up pic of Missy at the award beside those posted over at the conversation site? thanks!
  4. L

what is the biggest change...

since u become a MJ fan? for me,i learn to appreciate music more and my love for children deepens.whenever i see needy pple on the street begging for money,i will give some to them coz i think of Michael donating so much $ for charity and i muz do my part oso... anyway,i feel that since...
  5. L

can anyone help?

i was thinking of making a 'not guilty' shirt and i dun wanna put michael's real pic...as in i wanna put Michael's icon...u noe...like the last one posted here a while ago which says 'not guilty bitches'...can anyone post some pics which i can use? thanks a lot in advance...:)
  6. L

what i saw...

i was shopping in a mall and was juz walking around aimlessly...den i decided to go look at some laptop so i went into a huge electronic store and there were like hundreds of TVs inside playing different things. then i saw this big plasma TV playing "Smooth Criminal" and so naturally i stopped...
  7. L

what musical instrument?

we all know that Michael plays MANY musical instruments...if u only have the chance of hearing him play one,what would it be? this came when i was thinking of the pepsi ad...:) for me,definitely the piano...the image of him sitting infront of the piano juz blew me into another gallaxy....:D...
  8. L

this totally sucks!

noe wat,i was chatting with a guy i like today and i was so damn furious with him.we got on to the topic of michael jackson coz i told him i love James Dean and he said he isn't surprised coz i like weird guys.wat a jerk! :extremely anyway,he said Mike is guilty and of coz i fought back.i...
  9. L

ur very own nickname for Michael?

i was thinking of nicknames and i remembered Michael loves nicknames...like Blanket,Applehaed,etc... so if u were to gif this man a nickname urself,wat wld it b? for me,mayb i wld like to call him Dar Dar...i dunno...snd weird but i think i like it... wat bout u guys? :lol:
  10. L

what\'s ur similarities with this man?

i was reading some transcripts and tot it mite be nice to tok about sth else 4 a while... :cryptic so i was juz thinking if anyone of u have any similarities with Michael. well,4 me,sadly,we both have some form of skin disease.mine's not the same as him but bad enuf... :thumbsdow and den we...
  11. L

wats up with MJ and tears?

u noe,im those kinda pple that dislike seeing man cry...coz i think that makes them look 'weird' and lack of strength.however,everytime Mike cries,i feel him...u noe wat i mean?im touched...only him...i swear...if i see another man cry like he does,im going to feel very uncomfortable.but not...
  12. L

MUM VS MJ

juz now while i was cooking dinner and my mum was standing nez to me washing something,i was listening to MJ's music (BOW at the moment).and suddenly my mum juz said "it's a pity isn't it?he contributed so much for music." nothing great but i was rather shocked.n it actually set me thinging and...
  13. L

on the ferris wheel in Neverland...

sorry i got really lame stuff to ask these few days.moz prob coz im having holidays and im bored... anywayz,here goes...i was juz thinking if u n Mike r on the ferris wheel at nite(an extrodinary beautiful one)...alone...and he asks if he could sing u a song.which song will u choose... come on...
  14. L

wat is the craziest thing u wanna do with Michael?

ok now...i noe almost everyone here wans to 'get it on' with Mike.but i was juz wondering wat is the other craziest thing that u wld wan to do with mike?or mayb to him? well for me...hmm...let me think... ok...this one juz comes out so it isnt really good.but here goes... him landing on my...
  15. L

which MJ songs make u cry...

i was being left alone at home with nothing to do so i decided to watch some MJ video...den i was trying to see which video can make me cry n man i was surprised!!!"Gone Too Soon" actually made me cry the hardest coz Mike's voice in it is juz...juz...like an angel... :D and then the nez one is...
  16. L

Hi Everyone!!! :D

hi there!im a new member and i regret finding out about this site too late!i fell in luv the 1st time i came here. :thumbsup anywayz,im 18 and i've been a MJ fan since i was 7...after i saw one of his video and thought to myself what a sexy man he is (i was 7 at that time!!!) :D i heard so...