2008 GRAMMY\'s Commercial - All-Star Thriller Tribute!! (VIDEO)

mysteriousone

Here is the 2008 GRAMMYs commercial which mentions the All-Star Thriller Tribute!

:yayyay

Apparently it's going to be broadcast in New Zealand too guys! Channel 4 at 8.30pm on Monday night!! :yayyay :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

:lol

Danielle, you and I must be the only one's who're looking forward to the Grammy's--according to THIS thread anyway! :lol

Mysti!

MJfan01'

mysteriousone;201152 said:
:lol

Danielle, you and I must be the only one's who're looking forward to the Grammy's--according to THIS thread anyway! :lol

Mysti!
I know right...I'm sure the 'others' are looking forward to the Grammy's too. lol :michaeljacksonicon:

mysteriousone

MJfan01';201155 said:
I know right...I'm sure the 'others' are looking forward to the Grammy's too. lol :michaeljacksonicon:
lol.........they must be all asleep! When I saw that video I was like :mf_w00t2: the others are gonna LOVE this! And I get what, one person responding! :mellow: I guess I was wrong! :lol Maybe they've already seen it! :idontknow Oh well, NOTHING can dampen my spirits, I'm sooooo looking forward to Monday night!! :yayyay

Mysti!

Shannon

I am looking forward to this Grammy, yes. :) Hopefully I get to watch it too in the near future. Thanks, Mysti. :p

mysteriousone

Juniorlady;201162 said:
Woo Hoo! The Grammys are gonna air on Sunday at 8 in the U.S. I can't freaking wait!:D
:yayyay Sunday your time will be Monday my time! :woohoo: I can't wait either! :D

Shannon said:
I am looking forward to this Grammy, yes. Hopefully I get to watch it too in the near future. Thanks, Mysti.

You're welcome, Veronica!! :D

:( You mean it won't be broadcast in Norway on Sunday or Monday? Aww....you can come over and watch it with me!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201164 said:
You're welcome, Veronica!! :D

:( You mean it won't be broadcast in Norway on Sunday or Monday? Aww....you can come over and watch it with me!! :wub:

Mysti!

Count me in, hun, I will be there in a tick. :wub: It surely won't be broadcasted here in at least 3 or 4 weeks. :(

mysteriousone

:icon_bluecry I've just received the news that the channel it's on isn't the channel I thought it was which means I can't watch it now! :icon_bluecry I need a goddamn satellite dish, for goodness sake! :8-26-03ranting: I'm so disappointed, guys! :(

I guess you're better off staying in Norway, Veronica, cause you're more likely to see it before I do! :mellow:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201169 said:
:icon_bluecry I've just received the news that the channel it's on isn't the channel I thought it was which means I can't watch it now! :icon_bluecry I need a goddamn satellite dish, for goodness sake! :8-26-03ranting: I'm so disappointed, guys! :(

I guess you're better off staying in Norway, Veronica, cause you're more likely to see it before I do! :mellow:

Mysti!

Ohh damn, that sucks. :( :mad: It is the same case here though, so I know how that is. The Norwegian channel broadcast an edited and much shorter version of it though in a few weeks time, at least they did so before, so hopefully I get to watch it then. The sad thing is that they have a tendency to cut the tribute sections - like they did last year with James Brown. I was sooo looking forward to that bit, but as soon as Christina Aguilera had finished her sequence, it was suddenly straight over onto something else. :8-26-03ranting: I was so mad, LOL.

Listen, hun, I got an idea. Unless they cut out all the good stuff, I can tape it for you and send it to you. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;201178 said:
Ohh damn, that sucks. :( :mad: It is the same case here though, so I know how that is. The Norwegian channel broadcast an edited and much shorter version of it though in a few weeks time, at least they did so before, so hopefully I get to watch it then. The sad thing is that they have a tendency to cut the tribute sections - like they did last year with James Brown. I was sooo looking forward to that bit, but as soon as Christina Aguilera had finished her sequence, it was suddenly straight over onto something else. :8-26-03ranting: I was so mad, LOL.

Listen, hun, I got an idea. Unless they cut out all the good stuff, I can tape it for you and send it to you. :8-26-03fruits_apple
:blink: New Zealand and Norway are so similiar! :8-26-03ranting:

:eek: You'd do that for me again? Aww...that's so sweet of you! :wub: I remember when you sent me a tape of the WMA's--I was sooooooooo happpyyyyyyy! I watch it over and over again, even to this day! :mellow:

Thank you, you've really made my day, Veronica!! :happymail: <<<<< could
be me, you reckon? :lol

Twittegirl said:
Thanks for posting the Video :)

You're most welcome, Twittegirl! :)

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201247 said:
:blink: New Zealand and Norway are so similiar! :8-26-03ranting:

:eek: You'd do that for me again? Aww...that's so sweet of you! :wub: I remember when you sent me a tape of the WMA's--I was sooooooooo happpyyyyyyy! I watch it over and over again, even to this day! :mellow:

Thank you, you've really made my day, Veronica!! :happymail: <<<<< could
be me, you reckon? :lol

Mysti!

LOL, there is really no problem, hun. :wub: :p I still gotta send you those other DVDs too you know, but guess what. I recently discovered why I seemingly have trouble burning them onto blank DVD discs. Apparently, I only have a CD burner and not a DVD burner. :blink: I know, I am a dork. :zippedlips

But yeah, I will send you the Grammy show if it shows the good stuff. :thumbsup

R e a f u

At some of you guys will get to be at home watching the grammys I have to be at stupid work :(. I guess it's time to call up people and mom to watch them for me XP!

Hey, guys, there's always YouTube! :p

I'm really looking forward to watching the Grammys tonight as well! I soo hope Michael shows up in some sort of way...he hasn't been since what, like 1993 (when Janet presented him with that award)?? So it would be soo exciting to see him there again..and with Thriller 25 and the new album on the way, perfect timing! :D But I'm looking forward to it, with the Thriller tribute, regardless! :popcorn

Twittegirl

InspirationMoonwalks;201261 said:
Hey, guys, there's always YouTube! :p

I'm really looking forward to watching the Grammys tonight as well! I soo hope Michael shows up in some sort of way...he hasn't been since what, like 1993 (when Janet presented him with that award)?? So it would be soo exciting to see him there again..and with Thriller 25 and the new album on the way, perfect timing! :D But I'm looking forward to it, with the Thriller tribute, regardless! :popcorn

I agree:)

Mathilde

I wish I could watch it live. It's just a bit more exciting than watching it on youtube....

I do love youtube though :)

mysteriousone

Shannon;201251 said:
LOL, there is really no problem, hun. :wub: :p I still gotta send you those other DVDs too you know, but guess what. I recently discovered why I seemingly have trouble burning them onto blank DVD discs. Apparently, I only have a CD burner and not a DVD burner. :blink: I know, I am a dork. :zippedlips
:zippedlips Not going to say a word....not a word!! :girlneener: :lol

But yeah, I will send you the Grammy show if it shows the good stuff. :thumbsup
:mf_w00t2: You're a doll, Veronica!! :D

R e a f u said:
At some of you guys will get to be at home watching the grammys I have to be at stupid work . I guess it's time to call up people and mom to watch them for me XP!
Aww...Leah, don't be too disappointed--you can watch it on youtube with Veronica and I!! :drunk

Mathilde said:
I wish I could watch it live. It's just a bit more exciting than watching it on youtube....

I do love youtube though
Just a bit more exciting? It's ALOT more exciting watching it live.....holy crap! :mf_w00t2:

BUT... I do thank my lucky stars that someone was able to come up with a site like youtube!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

PS!! Forget taping anything, Veronica--it was a SCAM........there was no Thriller Tribute--hell, Michael's name wasn't even mentioned! Check the Official Grammy's thread out!! :mellow: