50 most successful acts of all time.

classicaldj

50 most successful acts of all time.

Elvis Presley remains the most successful act of all time, with a total of 2,463 weeks in the UK singles and album charts.

Cliff Richard remains in second place with 1,972 weeks, followed by

The Beatles (1,749) and

Queen (1,725).

Madonna remains in fifth place in the list with 1,653 weeks in the chart.

Michael Jackson is eighth and has swapped places with

David Bowie, who was eighth last year and is now in ninth place.

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=a...ae=windows-1252

IrishFaery

ELVIS WAS THE WHITE JACKIE WILSON!!!

They called Jackie Wilson Mr. Excitement! He was an energetic performer and Elvis used a lot of his style and his moves! Which I have to give Elvis credit for that because if he didn't watch the right people (Jackie, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Frankie Lymon et all) he would not be number one on that list today. That goes for the other lady and gentlemen on that list. (And speaking of that one lady, where the hell was Tina Turner on that list?)

It's time these pioneers of rock got their due!!!!

Okay, I'm done ranting and still so proud of MJ. One may be fun but EIGHT is GREAT!

floetic_justice

Originally posted by IrishFaery
ELVIS WAS THE WHITE JACKIE WILSON!!!

They called Jackie Wilson Mr. Excitement! He was an energetic performer and Elvis used a lot of his style and his moves! Which I have to give Elvis credit for that because if he didn't watch the right people (Jackie, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Frankie Lymon et all) he would not be number one on that list today. That goes for the other lady and gentlemen on that list. (And speaking of that one lady, where the hell was Tina Turner on that list?)

It's time these pioneers of rock got their due!!!!

Okay, I'm done ranting and still so proud of MJ. One may be fun but EIGHT is GREAT!

You know, that is very very true. That's why I hate the quote "Before anyone did anything, Elvis did everything," Highly incorrect. Uhhmm more like "Before Elvis did anything, everything he did has already been done," :laugh

minnie michael

who make this poll ..who is sucker ass foolish.. :yuk :yuk

those foolish love dead people i am telling them..them love those dead people they love dead things..

and Elvis.. is...

KING of..sucker ass...assssssshhhhhh

sorry... :lol:

minnie michael

Originally posted by floetic_justice
You know, that is very very true, you know. That's why I hate the quote "Before anyone did anything, Elvis did everything," Highly incorrect. Uhhmm more like "Before Elvis did anything, everything he did has already been done," :laugh

i wana change that one to:

before everyone know how to wear thight jeans, Elvis ( the king of ass) know how to shake his fat ass out.. :lol: :lol: :yuk :yuk

very very disgusting..

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by minnie michael
i wana change that one to:

before everyone know how to wear thight jeans, Elvis ( the king of ass) know how to shake his fat ass out.. :lol: :lol: :yuk :yuk

very very disgusting..
LOL :lol: Funny, you no!