a bit on the wierd side

felixtn88

Okay..... LOL... this is the wierdest dream I have ever had. Really...
It started out with my friend Kris, who had a marching band and was leading them back and forth in front of my door with her own song she made, "I like pie." Well for some reason MJ was in my closet...????... I have no idea why, but he started singing the llama song...http://youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ
and Kris got really mad at him and had the band start playing even louder... then he got mad... and started to shout.......finally i got fed up, i opened my bedroom door and told kris to shut up, and my cousin was haning from the ceiling like spider-man upside down, and Kris hollered at him to get down. He fell to the ground and was laying like a bear rug, but only all flat-like. I then went to my closet and opened the door to tell MJ to knock it off... what got me was the two llama's and the duck that was also in their. He got mad at me and jumped out my window......
So I got back into my bed and was finally falling asleep again (yeah in my dream, i love to sleep lol) when Xena the warrior princess apperead out of no where and started hollering at my niece who shares a bedroom with me. My niece wouldn't wake up, so Xena grabbed her by her hair and throw her out the window. I just laid their shocked and I decided to follow them to see what was wrong. Well I got an even bigger shock. Kris and MJ were playing goldfish on a pile of cheesenips....????..... and Xena was just standing there...
It gets weirder.... A giant dragon comes out of nowhere and swallows MJ.....and Xena jumps up and cuts the dragons stomach open... and then it turns into a concert and I woke up...

yeah that dream was really weird, but the good thing... i woke up laughing my head off.....

brnthsdiscout

here's one of my weird dreams...ahem. i was sleeping and it was pretty dark but i saw a full moon. then for some reason this loud alarm like a weather warning was blasting thru the neighborhood...i quickly ran out of bed and raced outside and saw the whole neighborhood of people outside. then all of a sudden everyone pointed at me and started laughing hysterically. i couldn't figure out why, cuz i thought this was a real emergency. i looked down and realize i was naked!:lol i looked up at the huge crowd with a shocked look on my face and then woke up. :lol i still laugh everytime i think of it.