A MJ Dream of Mine (:

armcjackson

I had the weirdest (not really) dream last night. It was like 1 or 2 at morning (well technically it was like midnight), and I wasn't allowed to go to bed, (even though I was like 20 something). My parents said we had someone coming over.. Which was quite retarded for someone to come over at like 1 or 2, (or so I thought). And then bam, I heard someone coming up the driveaway, and eventually he was in our enteryway (sp?). Thank God, he didn't want to talk to my parents. Just me. :) But it was like 2005, though, the trial times. So he really didn't wanna talk about himself. :( And, that was basically it. Lol.

sushigirl28

Awesome!! *squees* Do you remember what he talked to you about? (Poor babe though, 2005... :heart )

Which was quite retarded for someone to come over at like 1 or 2...
:hilarious lol

This sounds like the beginning of a good fanfic, no? Maybe you can run with this Autumn! :bleh Whoo hoo!

armcjackson

sushigirl28 said:
Awesome!! *squees* Do you remember what he talked to you about? (Poor babe though, 2005... :heart )

:hilarious lol

This sounds like the beginning of a good fanfic, no? Maybe you can run with this Autumn! :bleh Whoo hoo!

Haaha, if I remember right, we stayed away from the topic of 2005.

:whistling Lol. As if.