about the new album...

Well, the word from Michael's camp has, for like a year now (lol), been late 2007, though I think fans here in America and the world over are pretty much playing the same guessing game at this point. :lol Knowing the perfectionist Michael is, though, it wouldn't exactly be a huge surprise if it ended up being early NEXT year, though I still hold out hope for this one...hey, 7's his lucky number and all! :p But often times, the periods when Michael is quiet like this end up leading to suceeding ones with a lot of action, so I ain't worried..I know that whenever it comes out, whatever it is will blow all our minds! :D

Until then, I will continue to enjoy all the wonderful music and art he's already given us! :wub:

Shannon

brnthsdiscout;195721 said:
will the album be avail. in the u.s. too?

I think it will look really weird if it ain't available in the US as well as the rest of the world, so yes, I am pretty sure it will. :wink :8-26-03fruits_apple

brnthsdiscout

Shannon;195741 said:
I think it will look really weird if it ain't available in the US as well as the rest of the world, so yes, I am pretty sure it will. :wink :8-26-03fruits_apple

cuz why i ask, is i saw elizabeth taylor on larry king awhile back say that mike was gonna make music in europe and not in the u.s. unless, she was referring to touring...:unsure: but thanks for all the info!! count me in for 5 copies! that new album is gonna rock this planet!

mjlover123

This lack of music news regarding Michael's cd is really breaking my heart.:confused: :( :( :uh_uh: :( I guess i cry myself to sleep now. Yeah i know i have no life. Michael is my life man always have and always will be.

brnthsdiscout;195786 said:
cuz why i ask, is i saw elizabeth taylor on larry king awhile back say that mike was gonna make music in europe and not in the u.s. unless, she was referring to touring...:unsure: but thanks for all the info!! count me in for 5 copies! that new album is gonna rock this planet!

Well, that was over a year ago and during a time when no one was really sure what he would do next, would he ever come back to the US or stay in Bahrain indefinitely or...you get the picture, lol. From what I remember offhand, Larry asked her if he was "getting back to working" or something like that and she replied that she didn't think so, but mentioned Europe as a possible exception..but that could mean different things, especially since the last public outing he had made at that time was in England, recording that seemingly invisible Katrina single..:cryptic haha. But it was during a time where a lot of people thought he was staying away or unsure, a lot of people had a lot of different opinions..since then, a lot has changed..including him indeed deciding to come back (he's still here somewhere, as far as we all know? Still in DC..?:unsure: lol) AND apparently doing some work, recording in Vegas and other places..:)

Anyhow, you'd have to ask Elizabeth to know for sure, lol, but that's what I took her comment to mean..; I mean, I always doubted and still do that no matter where he decided to hang his hat, he'd always release his work, worldwide...; I mean, one's one of the biggest stars in the world...why would he do something halfway like that? So..I don't think we have to worry..when it comes out, we'll ALL know and be a part of it in some way...because it'll be HUGE!:lol :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

brnthsdiscout

InspirationMoonwalks;195809 said:
Well, that was over a year ago and during a time when no one was really sure what he would do next, would he ever come back to the US or stay in Bahrain indefinitely or...you get the picture, lol. From what I remember offhand, Larry asked her if he was "getting back to working" or something like that and she replied that she didn't think so, but mentioned Europe as a possible exception..but that could mean different things, especially since the last public outing he had made at that time was in England, recording that seemingly invisible Katrina single..:cryptic haha. But it was during a time where a lot of people thought he was staying away or unsure, a lot of people had a lot of different opinions..since then, a lot has changed..including him indeed deciding to come back (he's still here somewhere, as far as we all know? Still in DC..?:unsure: lol) AND apparently doing some work, recording in Vegas and other places..:)

Anyhow, you'd have to ask Elizabeth to know for sure, lol, but that's what I took her comment to mean..; I mean, I always doubted and still do that no matter where he decided to hang his hat, he'd always release his work, worldwide...; I mean, one's one of the biggest stars in the world...why would he do something halfway like that? So..I don't think we have to worry..when it comes out, we'll ALL know and be a part of it in some way...because it'll be HUGE!:lol :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

yeah, i forgot about the katrina single...he should put in on his new album if the song is finished. so the new album will not be with sony but on his new label?? i'm wondering if the new album will be in u.s. stores or will we get to buy it on a mj website? god it's such a shame that nothing gets mentioned and we all keep guessing!:D but it's great we have friends from different parts of the world that gets to know more about it. i can't wait!

Shannon

brnthsdiscout;195862 said:
yeah, i forgot about the katrina single...he should put in on his new album if the song is finished. so the new album will not be with sony but on his new label?? i'm wondering if the new album will be in u.s. stores or will we get to buy it on a mj website? god it's such a shame that nothing gets mentioned and we all keep guessing!:D but it's great we have friends from different parts of the world that gets to know more about it. i can't wait!

It will surely be available to buy in US stores, trust me. :) And yeah, we can only keep guessing when it will be released, which label, what sort of music it will be, etc. But I will wait patiently, because I know it will be so worth it. :D

brnthsdiscout

:glare: no matter what nancy grace says, i know mj's new cd is gonna rock this planet!!:mf_w00t2: it's gonna go #1 in every country...let's hope that'll happen in america too.