AEG Live seeks records dermatologist in defense of suit

MJfan01'

Attorneys for AEG Live want Michael Jackson’s dermatologist to turn over medical records regarding the pop star, whose mother is suing the entertainment conglomerate alleging its officials negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray to care for her late son.
The suit was filed in September 2010 by the Jackson family matriarch on behalf of herself and Michael Jackson’s three children, Michael Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine and Prince Michael, alleging the company was negligent in hiring Murray.

In documents filed Tuesday with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos, AEG Live attorneys want Dr. Arnold Klein to turn over all of Michael Jackson’s medical records dating back to January 1984, or show why any of them are privileged and therefore not subject to the company’s subpoena. A hearing is scheduled Sept. 12.
So far, Klein has only produced records from 2008-09, while another 12 pages of documents he did not turn over were received instead from the District Attorney’s Office, according to the AEG Live court papers.

AEG Live lawyers say they need the additional documents to assist them in their defense of the company and that they previously reached an agreement with Michael Jackson’s estate concerning the scope of medical records they could receive from the singer’s physicians.
Michael Jackson was set to perform a string of 50 shows in London for AEG Live, but he died June 25, 2009, of acute propofol intoxication in Los Angeles while rehearsing for the concert series.

The complaint alleges AEG Live is responsible for the medical decisions made by Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s death and was sentenced Nov. 29 to four years in prison.

http://wavenewspapers.com/arts_and_entertainment/music/article_878b1e42-c6d3-11e1-b6e8-0019bb30f31a.html

LittleSusie50

I agree. I know its hard, it really is. I'm simply a fan and I had a hard time letting go.
So I can't imagine how she must feel. She breaks my heart every time I see her.
But no lawsuit will change the fact that Michael is gone. It won't bring him back.
Even if she could win, the pain will still be there till she can no longer feel it.
If Murray went to jail for life, the pain and loss will still be there.
Just let it go. I guess that's easy for me to say huh? He wasn't my child.
God bless her and his family.