An Michael Jackson painting (im sending it to MJ soon)

Labomba

hey everyone I've been working on a new Michael Jackson painting what do you think of this one?

painted_michael.jpg

I am very satsified with this drawing, what do you think? It was hard to do this but I did my best

Mathilde

it looks good!

Have you made it on the computer? Cus' it looks more like something like that's made in a graphic program than something that's a handmade... (this is not an insult btw)

Labomba

nope I retouched the shadows on the computer thoughb it was very light I had to retouch the lights and some shadows but that's it :)

Mathilde

Originally posted by Labomba
nope I retouched the shadows on the computer thoughb it was very light I had to retouch the lights and some shadows but that's it :)
oh ok! I'm sure Michael will like it :thumbsup

Tiger Lilly

I'm feeling in an arty farty mood lol. I'm gonna draw Michael a bit later when I get home. :D I haven't done a pic of him in ages.

Keep_The_Faith1

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I'm feeling in an arty farty mood lol. I'm gonna draw Michael a bit later when I get home. :D I haven't done a pic of him in ages.

Its weird for me lol. i can draw but i have to be in the mood lol. sometimes it turns out S*!t sometimes good lol. Ahh well, im not in the mood so im not gonna make myself mad cause it wont be able to do it lolol.

~Lewis

:mjdancer

A

Anonymous

AShely! Even that is better than my ones! LOL! I swear, I can only blend. :laugh