An odd dream with MJ

danaluvsmj

I'm walking out of my old elementary school, and I'm heading home and it's dark. I notice this shadow behind me and I can tell it's MJ (who can mistake his silhouette?) I didn't see his face, but I turned around and asked 'Why are you following me?' Michael said something like, 'I'm making sure you get home safely. It's not good for you to be alone out here.'

I don't know what came over me, but I said 'I don't need you to follow me home. I can take care of myself!' But MJ didn't back down, saying it wasn't safe for me to be walking alone. I kept walking, but he was still very close behind me. When I turned around, suddenly it wasn't MJ but someone else.A young man who I didn't know at all.

Really strange, huh? What do you think of this?

Jingles

I am a very spiritual person and often recieve encrypted dreams. I do believe that Michael is looking out for us from spirit - I would say that he was quite literally telling you that he's watching over you. I have spoken about this subject to many other fans on another forum who have had similar dreams and experiences. We've concluded that these are messages from Michael's spirit. However, being new to this forum I'm not familiar with members belief systems so this is my personal interpretation. I don't want to offend anyones beliefs. As for the school, this is what I found on a dream interpretation site I frequent:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s.htm

School

To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then the dream may just be a reflection of your daily life and has no special significance.

Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.

sushigirl28

Jingles, that is just wonderful to hear.. I'm spiritual as well, and I find your info you provided not only much help, but very comforting and sweet. I'd love to hear any more of your ideas or experiences if you ever feel like sharing them in the future! :cherry

How intersting with the school...

xo

Jingles

I have had some pretty intense and image filled dreams these past few months, full of messages, many from Michael. I think this is why I'm doing so well dealing with his physical loss. Although like the rest of us, my first few months without him was a living nightmare. But now that I have become aware of his spiritual presence I'm more at ease just knowing that he really is ok. I still miss him terribly here on Earth still and I always will. But just feeling his love close to you every once in a while brings a lot of comfort.

sushigirl28

Jingles said:
I have had some pretty intense and image filled dreams these past few months, full of messages, many from Michael. I think this is why I'm doing so well dealing with his physical loss. Although like the rest of us, my first few months without him was a living nightmare. But now that I have become aware of his spiritual presence I'm more at ease just knowing that he really is ok. I still miss him terribly here on Earth still and I always will. But just feeling his love close to you every once in a while brings a lot of comfort.

I bet. <3 That's really wonderful Jingles. I do not go there at all and address it. I can't. But that must fill you with such happiness, like Michael says, to "blanket" you. I wish you could record your dreams on video and put them up here, lol. Thank you for sharing your sweet sentiment and words! He's blanketing all of us, like he's always done before.

xo