Another Unreleased Song

CJluvsMJ

Hey, my friend just linked me to TMZ and they had a 30 second sample of an unreleased song by MJ, called A Place With No Name, sampled from some group called America and their song A Horse With No Name, but it's really nice. :wub:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/071609_michael.mp3

Right click the link, and select Save Target As, and you can download it.
I've been listening to this 30 second track for about 3 hours now, and I can't stop! :lol
What you guys think?

(I hate celeb gossip, but I just couldn't ignore this :cloud9)

brittanyann2009

Omg I want that :D The whole thing.. lol I wonder if we can find it somewhere.... if you can ... post it ;) awesome love it. his voice hasn't changed, so beautiful... as always :cloud9

HeavenSent

it's my understanding that no links from TMZ are allowed per whisper, and I'm not so confident that its okay to link unreleased music either.

CJluvsMJ

HeavenSent;213863 said:
it's my understanding that no links from TMZ are allowed per whisper, and I'm not so confident that its okay to link unreleased music either.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know.
I just thought it would just cheer some of you guys up to hear his voice again.
Plus, I posted some music a while ago, so I thought it would be okay.
Plus, it's all over the news, so...:idontknow

etoile37

Nice! Is it a recent song?

I've been listening to this 30 second track for about 3 hours now, and I can't stop!

Well thanks to you now I'm gonna spend a few hours listening to that track too! :lol

oldschoolfan

I saw it on the news earlier, I was like 'wooot!', I like the song Horse with No Name too. I'm sure they will release something soon, what's the bet it will do really well?!

Saphster

It sure cheered me up! :yayyay

Why is it forbidden or bad to listen to unreleased music? More will eventually come out I think...And if it does I am so going to buy it!

CJluvsMJ

Saphster;213885 said:

Why is it forbidden or bad to listen to unreleased music? More will eventually come out I think...And if it does I am so going to buy it!

I'd buy it too! :wub:
I already have about an album worth, like 18 songs, of unreleased music on my pc, so I also think it's not bad to listen to it.
It feels like he sang it for me, since not really anyone else heard it. :lol
It's about 1:00am over here, and I haven't turned this song of yet. lol
So to find the amount of times I played it:
Had it since 4:00pm, so about 9 hrs, or 540 mins.
It's 30 seconds long, so tht makes it about 1080 times and counting! :lol
:yayyay
It's addicting! :cryptic:lol
:michaeljacksonicon:

Crazy4MiJac

I almost... hate the fact that this song sounds so good. I mean, I really like it and CAN'T WAIT to hear the full version, but hearing his voice sound so wonderful... It's making me miss Michael even more. :(

I'm sorry guys. I think I'm just in a foul mood right now.

HeavenSent

Saphster;213885 said:

Didn't say it was bad, I just saw it had a tmz link and thought we weren't supposed to link from them (?) I was also going off of posting music from sources that weren't so....legitimate.

Personally, I'm absolutely LIVING for unreleased music from him;trust me on that.