Arcade updated/upgraded

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Had to update the Arcade system here.

Games are being added as I'm trying this. The old arcade had stopped saving your high scores. But everything's fine now so PLAY PLAY PLAY! :8-26-03fruits_apple

>>ARCADE (Play now)

Shannon

I can't access the arcade for some reason. :cryptic

Shannon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mysteriousone

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :rollin

I got a title to defend here....look out!!!! :8-26-03ranting::lol

Missed this place and all my dearest friends that it holds!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;209923 said:
I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :rollin

I got a title to defend here....look out!!!! :8-26-03ranting::lol

Missed this place and all my dearest friends that it holds!! :wub:

Mysti!

:yayyay

Welcome back, hun. :D

mysteriousone

Shannon;209924 said:
:yayyay

Welcome back, hun. :D
:blink: You don't really mean that............. :eek: Oh sh*t, you don't have any high scores, of course you mean it!!! :rollin:

Thanks sweets, it's great to be back!! :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Aww...Carlaaaaa!!! :wub:

Good to see you again girl--hope you've been doing well!!

Loving that picture/siggy you have there too.....isn't she just gorgeous? And him, hehe...well I've seen better pictures of him but still, he's one fine looking man for sure!! :wink:

See you around on the forum!! :D

Mysti!

HeavenSent

Yeah Barack Obama looks a bit caught off guard. :lol But yeah, I get you completely!

BTW, I see u beat me at that dumbass but ridiculously addictive game, Mumu. I'd actually scored a 309 to put me firmly back in 1st place but the damn computer refused to let me submit my score! Did you throw a voodoo spell on it, or what?!