Art :: The Court Saga

sodium amytal

Ah, yes, I've finally drawn something appropriate to post--in its entirity--here on MJEOL. :O Try to control yourselves. :lol

Anyway, as I get bored in class, I doodle in my sketchbook, and these are the results of my boredom--touched up and colored in Photoshop, of course. n 3n I've drawn only the most important (to me, at least) characters in MJ's trial, and I'm posting them here for your amusement/dartboard targets. :3

First up, rightfully, is Michael! =D

Michael Jackson is way cooler than you'll ever be. :3
The background is just kinda...there. Mostly just to take up space/look cool.

Comments? Flames? Anticipation for the next pic? I welcome it all.

Awww!! I've been sooo excited about you posting your drawings here on MJEOL!!! Yay!!! It was really worth the wait.
Congrats on a totally awesome drawing. Did it take a while to make?

sodium amytal

glittergloved_one said:
Awww!! I've been sooo excited about you posting your drawings here on MJEOL!!! Yay!!! It was really worth the wait.
Congrats on a totally awesome drawing. Did it take a while to make?
Really? Thanks. n 3n I didn't know me posting my art here was like, an actual event. XD

It took much longer to color and shade than it did to draw. XD

I'm glad you like it. *nuzzles* And I hope you like the rest of the pics I'll post in this thread. :p

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
Ah, yes, I've finally drawn something appropriate to post--in its entirity--here on MJEOL. :O Try to control yourselves. :lol

Anyway, as I get bored in class, I doodle in my sketchbook, and these are the results of my boredom--touched up and colored in Photoshop, of course. n 3n I've drawn only the most important (to me, at least) characters in MJ's trial, and I'm posting them here for your amusement/dartboard targets. :3

First up, rightfully, is Michael! =D

Michael Jackson is way cooler than you'll ever be. :3
The background is just kinda...there. Mostly just to take up space/look cool.

Comments? Flames? Anticipation for the next pic? I welcome it all.

:eek: So that's the result you get when you doodle in your sketchbook? I can't believe it? It'd take me years to draw something like that and it still wouldn't be half as good! :lol It's fantastic, Kes! The eyes scare me a little though, they look spooky, but other than that I love it! Well done:D I'm looking forward to seeing the other drawings you've done of characters at Michael's trial!:D

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
:eek: So that's the result you get when you doodle in your sketchbook? I can't believe it? It'd take me years to draw something like that and it still wouldn't be half as good! :lol It's fantastic, Kes! The eyes scare me a little though, they look spooky, but other than that I love it! Well done:D I'm looking forward to seeing the other drawings you've done of characters at Michael's trial!:D

Mysti!
Haha, glad you like. n 3n <333

I can't wait to scan/color 'em either. XD

Aww! I love his eyes. You draw so well!!!!:wub:
And please don't tell me this took you, like, one minute, because I'll be soooo jealous!!!:8-26-03ranting: :bleh

sodium amytal

glittergloved_one said:
And please don't tell me this took you, like, one minute, because I'll be soooo jealous!!!:8-26-03ranting: :bleh
n 3n Thank youuuu. <333

No, actually. It took me like, an hour and a half, I think. :blink: Which is weird, because I could have sworn it took me longer. Maybe two hours.

Kesenai Tsumi said:
No, actually. It took me like, an hour and a half, I think. :blink: Which is weird, because I could have sworn it took me longer. Maybe two hours.

:eek: Notuh!! That's still like, one minute. It would probably take anyone else like weeks!!!! Gawsh, ur good.:glare: :lol

sodium amytal

glittergloved_one said:
:eek: Notuh!! That's still like, one minute. It would probably take anyone else like weeks!!!! Gawsh, ur good.:glare: :lol
I was actually surprised when I checked the time as I finished. 'Cause it felt like it took forever to do that pic. xD I was like "that's it? @@;; ".

But I like how the shading came out. n 3n It looks more like real anime instead of "I'm trying to look like anime guyz lolz!" xD

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
The second pic is finished. =O Shazam!

T-Mez is one badass mofo.
I'm getting better at coloring this way. n 3n Hopefully, by the end of this series, I'll be somewhat not-crappy at cel-shading. xD

Enjoy. <3333

Hey, awesome, Kes! :thumbsup I like that one too! Dammit, I wish I could draw!!:(

And, I have no clue about drawings, coloring, cel-shading, nothing! I'll find out all I need if I just follow this thread though:D

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
Hey, awesome, Kes! :thumbsup I like that one too! Dammit, I wish I could draw!!:(

And, I have no clue about drawings, coloring, cel-shading, nothing! I'll find out all I need if I just follow this thread though:D

Mysti!
*squees* Glad you like it. n 3n

Cel-shading is just a type of coloring. :3 Like in the two pics here.

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one said:
And please don't tell me this took you, like, one minute, because I'll be soooo jealous!!!:8-26-03ranting:

You must be talking about Michael's eyes because I can't even see T-Mez's eyes:lol

When I very first clicked onto the first link (Michael's drawing), it was huge when downloading, so I saw these eyes staring at me and they looked like sauces:lol I almost jumped a freakin mile:rolleyes: :lol Was quite scary actually!

They're not so bad now, just a little too far apart I think! But oh well, to each and there own:p

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
*squees* Glad you like it. n 3n

Cel-shading is just a type of coloring. :3 Like in the two pics here.

Oh yay, I've learnt something already about coloring! Thanks for that, Kes! :D Who's up next? (Character)

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
Oh yay, I've learnt something already about coloring! Thanks for that, Kes! :D Who's up next? (Character)

Mysti!
n 3n No problem-o.

Hmmm...next might be Sneddon. Just because he amuses my friends when I draw him. They're like "lolz he looks funny" and I'm like "stfu! D< *snuggles the picture*". :lol Well...not really, but he's an amusing character. x3

It's mainly whoever I get inspired to draw next.

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
n 3n No problem-o.

Hmmm...next might be Sneddon. Just because he amuses my friends when I draw him. They're like "lolz he looks funny" and I'm like "stfu! D< *snuggles the picture*". :lol Well...not really, but he's an amusing character. x3

It's mainly whoever I get inspired to draw next.

:lol @"lolz he looks funny" Well this is going to be fun....:D LMFAO@"stfu" Aww... thank goodness it's just a drawing, Kes! I'd be worried if it wasn't and you were snuggling up ..........oh nevermind :lol

Seriously, I wanna see....:D

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
:lol @"lolz he looks funny" Well this is going to be fun....:D LMFAO@"stfu" Aww... thank goodness it's just a drawing, Kes! I'd be worried if it wasn't and you were snuggling up ..........oh nevermind :lol

Seriously, I wanna see....:D

Mysti!
n 3n

Well...be worried then. Because if the opportunity arose....*shuts up* Hell, you all know I'm insane. I don't really need to give you any more proof. xD

Drawing him is fun though. I usually draw him in my comics being verbally abused by someone more successful than he *cough*Mez*cough*.

*runs out of intelligent/witty things to say* D:

mysteriousone

Kesenai Tsumi said:
n 3n

Well...be worried then. Because if the opportunity arose....*shuts up* Hell, you all know I'm insane. I don't really need to give you any more proof. xD

Drawing him is fun though. I usually draw him in my comics being verbally abused by someone more successful than he *cough*Mez*cough*.

*runs out of intelligent/witty things to say* D:

:lol :lol

*speechless*:p

Mysti!

sodium amytal

mysteriousone said:
:lol :lol

*speechless*:p

Mysti!
xD Yeah, I'm a strange one, if you didn't know already.

I actually told my friends this once. They were like "Do you feel bad because you didn't get to see MJ in court?" (since I'm an MJ fan and all), and I was like "Let me put it this way. I think it's a good thing I didn't get to go inside the courtroom because if I did, I'd either be pregnant or have contracted a disease." And they're like "WTF! D= I don't think MJ's the type to have a STD." And I'm like "Not just MJ, guyz." and they're like "....D: !!! "

True story. :lol