Article about MIchael in Germany\'s biggest youth magazine \"Bravo\"

4evermjj

Hey there! I thought I'd share this with you. Michael made it back into Germany's biggest youth magazine....two posters in two weeks which means that there was a poster in every edition the past weeks.:8-26-03respect:
I'll post the article and the poster that was in "Bravo HipHop":blink: (why it was in there I don't know, but who cares?:wink )

Anyway, here you go

:rolleyes: that's supposed to be the poster...it's too big to get it uploaded in one piece, so bare with me...you get the idea, right?;)

Nooooo, don't worry....I made the effort and translated the article for you to enjoy :D :lol

There you go:

Michael Jackson the biggest Album ever!

With this mega-album, Michael Jackson established his reputation as the “King of Pop” in 1983. Until today, Thriller sold more than 100 Mio. copies — more than every other album in Pop-History!

One hundred and four million - that many people bought this album until today. It is by far the best selling album of in music history! An extraordinary world record which will never be caught up with…
Thriller finally made Michael Jackson the “King of Pop”. He became an idol for todays stars like 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Usher, Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Britney, Kanye West and Mariah Carey. Even as a child, Michael Jackson (born 29.8.1958 in Gary/Indiana) was a star. At the age of eleven, the exceptionally talented boy, who never went to public schools, and his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon celebrated success with the Jackson 5. Yet, only as a solo singer ( 5 Golden Ottos and one Platin) he managed a world wide breakthrough. “Thriller” is Michael’s sixth solo album. From April to November 1982 he produced the songs with star producer Quincy Jones in the Westlake studios in LA. The dream team magically produced nine timeless pop-classics which cast their spell over millions of fans until today: the dynamic opener “Wanna be Startin’ Somethin’”, the brilliant “Billie Jean”, the cross over rock hit “Beat it” (guitar: Eddie Van Halen) “P.Y.T.”, “Baby be Mine” and ballads like “Lady in my Life” and “Human Nature”. Additional highlight: “The Girl is Mine”, the duet with pop legend Paul McCartney (the Beatles). Anyway, the most important hit is “Thriller”. Supportet by a seventeen minutes (!) long video clip, which was played twice every hour in full length on MTV in 1983. In this scary-wonderful grusical ( scary musical lol), Michael changes from a harmless college boy to a scaring werewolf which dances around the graveyard with ghouls at night. His transformation took five hours every day. The Thriller video clip set a high standard in regard to music videos. Furthermore, Michael proved that he was unbeatable in terms of choreography. When he performed Billie Jean for the first time on Motown 25 and did his legendary moonwalk, he wrote history. And at the Grammys, same year, he got eight trophies — more than every other artist. Another world record for the guiness book! Years after he, now a father of three children, lived through a painful period of time. In June 13th 2005, he was acquitted of child molestation charges. 2008, Michael Jackson started his comeback — with a re-release of Thriller and support by top stars like Will.I.Am and Kanye West. They all agree: “There is only one King of Pop - Michael Jackson!”

Shannon

Michael getting the credit and recognition he deserves. I love it. :yayyay Thumbs up for Germany. :thumbsup Thanks, Dagmar. :D