Awful Impersonators

oldschoolfan

Jeniffer30;234674 said:
HAHAHA! I know! I looked for that pic forever! Ever since I noticed in the vidoe that Michael's pants were unbuttoned and you could what I believe is his undies! I kept thinking that there had to be a pic of it somewhere! And then I think Danielle posted it in the Rare pics thread.
It is MEGA HOT!

AND YOUR SIGNATURE!!! :faint EVEN HOTTER THAN YOUR AVATAR!!! CURLY HAIR!!! DANGEROUS ERA!!!:mf_w00t2: :eek: :bowdown :bowdown :licklips
Please Lord don't change that signature EVER!!! And if you do give it to me!!!

OneMoreChance

oldschoolfan;234755 said:
AND YOUR SIGNATURE!!! :faint EVEN HOTTER THAN YOUR AVATAR!!! CURLY HAIR!!! DANGEROUS ERA!!!:mf_w00t2: :eek: :bowdown :bowdown :licklips

LOL! Amy, you're too funny!:lol When I decide to change my siggy you can have it!

Saphster

oldschoolfan;234755 said:

You really love the Dangerous era don't you? :lol I like it too. It's the era I grew up watching more and more Michael. I remember being a little girl and watching the hell out of Remember the Time infront the TV over and over...good times. :cloud9

LittleSusie50

Hilarious!
The guy wearing the clothes from the Ebony shoot was just...ok
But its more of a feeling than just the look.
Even if these guys were wearing a surgical mask like Michael's, I would be able to tell it was not him. Its really about the eyes too.
When he dressed up as the Mayor in Ghosts, you could tell it was
him by the eyes, the walk, mannerisms.
I really really miss him.
Its crazy...or maybe its just me.:michaeljacksonicon::8-26-03baby:

sunshine.larrazabal;234746 said:
What do u think about this, guys???? :rolleyes:

I saw this guy (video) dancing when he came out from that thing-y that looked like a coccoon! Hehehehhehehehh..... Anyway, he could not dance really but it's okay, he almost looked like Mike anywayzzz.... :rolleyes:

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
9i7dzt.jpg

:blink: :lol[/quote]

This guy looks more like a black Elvis Impersonator doing MJ moves LMFAO

MJfan01'

[quote name="MJDivinityInMotion"]
[quote name="MJfan01'"]
9i7dzt.jpg

:blink: :lol[/quote]

This guy looks more like a black Elvis Impersonator doing MJ moves LMFAO[/quote]
:rollin

oldschoolfan

[quote name="viki.pace"]^ did he paste an antler to his face? :yikes[/quote]

Hahaha, what is that? And WHY do impersonators always have to pull those ridiculous faces? You're not Michael, okay! You cannot get away with that!

Pirate.

LMAO @ the antler. Maybe it's part of the headset?

I like how some impersonators just kinda...make up things to wear. Like, I've never seen Mike wearing a studded belt. That's a little hair-metal band for him I think. And no, Michael didn't wear spats ALL the damn time. Sometimes it was socks. D: It's like they smoosh all the elements of all his different costumes together into one big mess of a Michael. XD

And idfk what's going on with Elvis-Michael up there.....what's with the hair? Maybe he's tryin to be MSG Michael?