Banner Requests (from Jackson829:)

Jackson829

If anybody here wants me to make a banner or even a banner/avatar, just post some pictures up and I can make you one as soon as I can. Here's a few banners I've made just so you guys get an idea of what I've done

Sample #1

Lily-Potter.jpg

Sample #2

Heath-Ledger-banner2.jpg

Sample #3

30-Seconds-To-Mars.jpg

Sample #4

Save-Moonlight.jpg

Sample #5

Believe-the-Unbelievable.jpg

Just_Peachy

Ok, I just made a thread about this right under yours... but...I've actually decided to choose some pics... hopefully this time, I get one.

Here's what I'd like for my banner/signature:

dangerousera313.jpg

dangerousera126.jpg

dangerousera284.jpg

dangerousera367.jpg

dangerousera373.jpg

Of course you don't have to use all of these pictures... but if you could come up with a couple different one's I'd be more than grateful! Thank you for taking the time to do this for me too! Also, could you possibly explain to me what program you use to do this sort of thing? I'd like to make up my own avatar, but can't figure out how... :idontknow I'm a little computer illiterate! LOL. :lol Thank you so much again!!!

Jackson829

Thank you for taking the time to do this for me too! Also, could you possibly explain to me what program you use to do this sort of thing? I'd like to make up my own avatar, but can't figure out how... I'm a little computer illiterate! LOL. Thank you so much again!!!

No problem! I'll be happy to make you a banner:) The program I use is Photoshop CS2.

MJlover01

Jackson829;205445 said:
No problem! I'll be happy to make you a banner:) The program I use is Photoshop CS2.

I'm using that program 2 but most of the time i get no inspiration,, and if i do than they are good :D

Jackson829

Just_Peachy;205562 said:
I LOVE it! Thank you so much! You're the best! I actually started to wonder if you forgot about it... Thank you!

Forget you? Never:lol Your welcome:) I'm really glad you love it!

Jackson829

If anyone on here wants a banner made by me, please feel free to ask me. Just give me the pics. you want and you'll have your very own man-made banner:)

Black Loafers

I really want to learn how to create professional signatures, avatars and blends with cool texts on and effects. I've asked my friends but they always say some other time and then they don't help me. :(

Jackson829

Black Loafers;207004 said:
I really want to learn how to create professional signatures, avatars and blends with cool texts on and effects. I've asked my friends but they always say some other time and then they don't help me. :(

Oh well, ok. Well I use Photoshop CS2. That's how I make all my banners. Photoshop has every effect and text that you can use. And just be creative. It takes a lot of practice to get really good because believe me, I wasn't making banners like this 2 years ago. That's all I can say. Hope that helps:)

Jackson829

Just to let everyone who views my thread know that I'm completely open for any requests coming in. You won't disrupt me in any way and I'd be more than happy to be a banner for anybody. Just FYI:8-26-03fruits_apple

Jackson829

In the unexpected passing of Michael, I have been asked by others in another message board in my other threads to create MJ banners. If anybody here wants a banner in honor/memory of Michael, please feel free to give me your favorite pictures, special requests, text, anything you want and I can make it for you:) Here are two examples that I recently done:

The-Adonis.jpg

Smile-2.jpg