Beat It Wallpaper Request.

Shannon

Human Nature;192276 said:
May someone make me a Beat It Wallpaper, please. I don't know how to make one. Thank you.

Well, if you find the pictures that you want, I can at least try. :)

Human Nature

I don't know have pictures of what I want, but you can get pictures of him from the video, stage performances like the Victory Tour, and at the opening of Dream Girls. Thank You.:D

Shannon

Human Nature;192369 said:
I don't know have pictures of what I want, but you can get pictures of him from the video, stage performances like the Victory Tour, and at the opening of Dream Girls. Thank You.:D

Yeah, well... why don't you take a trip to the galleries around and find the pictures you like the best? It's easier that way. :p :)

mysteriousone

Shannon;192384 said:
LOL, yeah, I need practice. :p :lol
Yeah, you aint done a siggy for a while, so I'm guessing you're abit rusty!! :bleh :lol

Shouldn't take you too long to get back into it though, being the expert that you are!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192589 said:
Yeah, you aint done a siggy for a while, so I'm guessing you're abit rusty!! :bleh :lol

Shouldn't take you too long to get back into it though, being the expert that you are!! :D

Mysti!

LMAO at expert. No, I am faaar from being an expert, especially now as rusty as I indeed am. But I believe I keep getting better. :lol :lol

Human Nature

url]
[/img]

Shannon

Human Nature;192615 said:

Thanks, Human Nature. :D Do you have any more pictures you would like to include in your wallpaper? I just think only two pictures might be a bit... too few? :unsure: However, I will get onto it as soon as possible. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;192599 said:
LMAO at expert. No, I am faaar from being an expert, especially now as rusty as I indeed am. But I believe I keep getting better. :lol :lol
Practice makes Perfect!!! You're almost there!! :bleh :lol

Great work, Veronica!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Human Nature;192696 said:
Thank-you so much. I love it. I don't think you're rusty. Great job!:8-26-03respect: :D :wub:
I don't think she's rusty either, Human Nature! :uh_uh: She done a marvelous job for not having done a wallpaper or siggy for a while! :thumbsup BUT you know, Shannon....well she's a perfectionist and we could argue with her all day and she'll still say she's RUSTY!! :rolleyes: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192709 said:
I don't think she's rusty either, Human Nature! :uh_uh: She done a marvelous job for not having done a wallpaper or siggy for a while! :thumbsup BUT you know, Shannon....well she's a perfectionist and we could argue with her all day and she'll still say she's RUSTY!! :rolleyes: :lol

Mysti!

LMAO, God, you know me too freakin' well, you bloody chick. :8-26-03ranting: :lol :lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;192767 said:
:lol I think I know you better than you know yourself hun! :wink :lol :lol

Mysti!

LOL, I think you know me better than I'd like to know myself. :lol :lol But that goes both ways, hun. :bleh

mysteriousone

Shannon;192800 said:
LOL, I think you know me better than I'd like to know myself. :lol :lol But that goes both ways, hun. :bleh
Now you're just trying to confuse me there, Veronica! This isn't the thread [highlight=lime]The Person ABOVE Me[/highlight] OR [highlight=lime]The Person BELOW Me[/highlight] this thread is titled [highlight=yellow]Beat It Wallpaper Request!![/highlight] :bleh :lol

Mysti!