Best so far.....

QuietSoul

Hi guys, it's been such a long time since I posted on here. Maybe I need to introduce myself to the new members..... so, Hello! My name is Krystle. :D Thanks for looking through this thread. :)

Here are some of my best blends and colorisations:

foreverxu2.jpg

doctorwhovh9.jpg

pibch83krystle1nq.jpg

p06krystle7ab.jpg

mrch30krystle7if.jpg

mrch33krystle4eh.jpg

everskies180krystle9cn.jpg

st31krystle9qu.jpg

adriftch39krystle3dg.jpg

Continues in next post....

Shannon

Too many? Rather too few, I'd say. I'll try not to swear to mark my point, but... dammit, this was just too awesome. I envy your graphic skills, I honestly do. Wanna teach me some techniques? :p Haha.

QuietSoul

Thanks a lot! :8-26-03fruits_apple

I try my best to give texture to my blends - hey, there's lesson one, lol (not that you need lessons, I'm positive you're great with graphics).

I'll be making some more over the weekend, so do take a look if you have time. :)

Shannon

QuietSoul;196749 said:
Thanks a lot! :8-26-03fruits_apple

I try my best to give texture to my blends - hey, there's lesson one, lol (not that you need lessons, I'm positive you're great with graphics).

I'll be making some more over the weekend, so do take a look if you have time. :)

I can see that, you have amazing talent. :thumbsup And nope, I'm far from great with graphics, not like you anyway. I can make them yeah, but they're all very simple. Just look at my signature and avatar, LOL.

I will surely take a look when you post your new creations. Wouldn't miss it for the world. :p

Saphster

OMG! These are awesome! I think all of them are good! You are talented girl!:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:

MyAngelMJ

I always liked ur blends & colorisations. I haven't seen some of these before.

QuietSoul;196719 said:

Billie Piper :wub: ..hehe

That one line pretty much sums up their relationship in the series. I love it !

[ And I love the scene where it is used :D ]

QuietSoul

I am a RyanDan fan so I made some blends of them.

This is them now. :D
Ryan-Dan.jpg

And this was the boys a few years ago when they were in a band called B4-4.
Brothers-1.jpg

Dan.jpg

Ryan.jpg

And another -

RyanDan-2.jpg