BREAKING NEWS: Neverland transferred to Jackson-Colony Joint Venture

Shannon

BREAKING NEWS:

Dear Members,

I am a blogger, some of you know my site, that will hopefully not be the subject of topic once I reveal this news. It is something I'm sure a lot of you will deem important and it was something I wanted the fans to know before the media got their hands all over it and tore it apart. So this is my favor to you, accept it if you wish and I hope you understand why this is being done.

Michael Jackson has sold Neverland Valley Ranch to Sycamore Ranch LLC and it will be all over the news in less than 48 hrs. I will provide the link that proves this information. To verify for yourselves, type in simply: Jackson, Michael and you shall see that the deeds have in fact been transferred and Neverland Valley is simply no longer owned by Michael Jackson.

I will assume, for the purpose of business that this was done with some thought and if anyone can recall Mr. Jackson's last statement regarding Neverland Valley, they can note that he was positive and that the decisions being made were going in the right direction. I will stick my neck out and state even further that all the recent apperances made by him, with the grin and the smile and confidence, shows that he's not fretting over a piece of property. I hope you guys understand that while some things end, others are just beginning.

http://www.sb-democracy.com/opis/

Very interesting indeed. Hey, didn't the ranch used to be called Sycamore Ranch before Michael bought it and re-named it Neverland? So he sold it back to the original folks? :unsure:Hmm...; maybe I'm offbase here, but that caught my eye..

Well, if this is indeed true as is, it will no doubt be all over the place in the said time...probably before. And it is, IMHO anyway, sad, though I think most of us, deep down, always knew this was a possibility..and the end of an era. :( But it's been so long now and so whatever he wants to do, I will of course respect. Odd that some random blogger is breaking the news, though..they must have been watching that site for any activity all these months....LOL.

HeavenSent

InspirationMoonwalks;207944 said:
Very interesting indeed. Hey, didn't the ranch used to be called Sycamore Ranch before Michael bought it and re-named it Neverland? So he sold it back to the original folks?

That caught my attention too...and I'm not one to really know the history of the ranch, but for some reason, the name sounds familiar.

If it's true, life will go on... But I would much rather hear it from an official source before I express my thoughts.

Ben

From what I've read on mtv.com, Michael co-owns Sycamore Ranch LLC . Who knows what the actual facts in this news are.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/460267-michael-jackson-gives-up-neverland

He hands the massive ranch over to a private company- but where will Bubbles live?

Michael Jackson has finally given up his Neverland home to a private company after years of financial difficulties.

But the Thriller legend should still be allowed on the fun fair. Reports say he partly owns the company who now have the deeds to the California property.

According to legal records Neverland is now under the control of a firm called Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. LLC- which is apparently co-owned by the singer and Colony Capital.

***** had owed $24 Million in relation to the 2,500 acre estate which famously includes a zoo and themepark until he was bailed out.

It’s unclear if Michael will be allowed to stay in the house or if it will be turned into a public theme park.

Of his home ***** ***** once said: "It's like stepping into Oz, Once you come in the gates, the outside world does not exist."

eafeaf99

hmm? I mean I know we have all wanted to go there but I don't think they should open it to a public theme park...it would ruin it.

R e a f u

danaluvsmj;207946 said:
I won't believe it's sold until Michael or his team says something.If it is true though, best of luck to him.

Same here! I can't belive after all this time working with financial groups and the like...but on the other hand, we can't forget all the crap and negativity that has been drawn into that place, and he must be spending all this time in Vegas for a reason. I just really hope all of this is yet another stunt.:(

Shannon

whisper;207976 said:
"Sources close to the transaction tell Action News Sycamore Valley Ranch Company is a "joint venture" between the King of Pop and Los Angeles based Colony Capital. That source also says Jackson and Colony Capital will continue business projects together."

Source: http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=9340227

Yeah, that's true. The news started off with that he had sold it and was now completely rid of it, but now it appears that he still holds a finger on it. Very confusing. :blink:

R e a f u

Shannon;207981 said:
Yeah, that's true. The news started off with that he had sold it and was now completely rid of it, but now it appears that he still holds a finger on it. Very confusing. :blink:

I think the only way we'll know for sure is if either Michael, someone who is part of the PR team or inner circle says something concrete. But think of how many times we've heard stories of Michael "about to lose" Neverland. Some how I feel this is yet another.

Shannon

R e a f u;207983 said:
I think the only way we'll know for sure is if either Michael, someone who is part of the PR team or inner circle says something concrete. But think of how many times we've heard stories of Michael "about to lose" Neverland. Some how I feel this is yet another.

Yeah well, somehow I doubt we'll hear him say something about this, because at the end of the day ''it's not our business.'' I don't know though, hopefully I'm wrong. :p

R e a f u

Shannon;207985 said:
Yeah well, somehow I doubt we'll hear him say something about this, because at the end of the day ''it's not our business.'' I don't know though, hopefully I'm wrong. :p

True, but I mean it would be better to hear it from him as opposed to Access Hollywood or some other show that you know is going to blow things out of proportion.

Shannon

R e a f u;207986 said:
True, but I mean it would be better to hear it from him as opposed to Access Hollywood or some other show that you know is going to blow things out of proportion.

I agree on that. :)

Sunshine

I agree with alot said in here...
I SOOO hope this isn't true.. I am totally scared out of my mind and my stomach hurts.. I can't tell you... The thought of Michael not living or at least owning Neverland and giving up on that whole Peter Pan-DIsney-Childhood-thing is just....:unsure: well I can totally relate to him on that love for those things, I feel so sick. I am probably just overreacting.. but sometimes things just get to you. I totally hope I am a sucker on this one...