can anyone help?

MJISHOT

[quote name="uranusbluedanger1"]I'll give it a try. Give me the details of what you want in it, etc... :D[/quote]

thankyou so much. i will pm you :D

MJISHOT

[quote name="uranusbluedanger1"]I'll give it a try. Give me the details of what you want in it, etc... :D[/quote]
i couldnt pm you so i emailed. i hope it got to you

I haven't gotten it yet, but i'll be on the look out for it... perhaps send it again? I'm sorry, but I get about 100 emails a day pertaining reviews and stuff for some of my original stories... But i'll do your blend... promise!

MJISHOT

[quote name="uranusbluedanger1"]I haven't gotten it yet, but i'll be on the look out for it... perhaps send it again? I'm sorry, but I get about 100 emails a day pertaining reviews and stuff for some of my original stories... But i'll do your blend... promise![/quote]
whats your email addy incase it wasnt the right one

MJISHOT

[quote name="uranusbluedanger1"]i didn't get ur email. i think mine is just overly crowded and perhaps it may have gotten lost, so my friend has allowed that you send it to her email... Sorry it's taking such a hard job for u to send it, but here I should def. get it. :D
storywrittergurl@hotmail.com

[/quote]

sent :)

Thanks! I'm glad you sent it to my friend's 'cause now i finally got it. lol. I can put hearts on it (let me go get some new brushes, lol, lost some of my old ones...) as for having them change colors and blink, i don't think i'll be able to do that since my comp. has been acting out lately when i try doing those kind of things, but i'll do my best to recreate that kind of effect in other forms, k?

Any particular color scheme you'd like in this?

I'll be sure you have it sometime tomorrow.

MJISHOT

[quote name="uranusbluedanger1"]Thanks! I'm glad you sent it to my friend's 'cause now i finally got it. lol. I can put hearts on it (let me go get some new brushes, lol, lost some of my old ones...) as for having them change colors and blink, i don't think i'll be able to do that since my comp. has been acting out lately when i try doing those kind of things, but i'll do my best to recreate that kind of effect in other forms, k?

Any particular color scheme you'd like in this?

I'll be sure you have it sometime tomorrow.[/quote]

i'll leave you to do whatever you want hun. i like purples and black...dark colours

MJISHOT

uranusbluedanger1 said:
Okay, I sent it through my friend's email since it still had yours. Let me know if you got it, okay?
i got it, thanks so much sweetie. i owe you one! *hugs!* its gorgeous!