Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

crazychick!!!

^^^
It's in Mary Fischer's article.
In the presence of Chandler and Mark Torbiner, a dental anesthesiologist, the boy was administered the controversial drug sodium Amytal–which some mistakenly believe is a truth serum. And it was after this session that the boy first made his charges against Jackson. A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son’s tooth and that while under the drug’s influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: “If I used it, it was for dental purposes.”

And I was wrong. Evan did admit to giving his son Sodium Amytal, but I still think it was a lie. Cause remember Tom Mesereau had witnesses from when Jordan was in college, claiming he told them that it never happened, and he hated his parents for making him lie.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="crazychick!!!"]

And I was wrong. Evan did admit to giving his son Sodium Amytal, but I still think it was a lie. Cause remember Tom Mesereau had witnesses from when Jordan was in college, claiming he told them that it never happened, and he hated his parents for making him lie.[/quote]

I know that Tom M. had people ready to testify that everything was a lie, but I didn't know that it was people that Jordy told it never happened? If this is true and Jordy said that he hated his parents for making him lie then why has he never come forward to say this?

crazychick!!!

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
I know that Tom M. had people ready to testify that everything was a lie, but I didn't know that it was people that Jordy told it never happened? If this is true and Jordy said that he hated his parents for making him lie then why has he never come forward to say this?[/quote]
Only Jordan Chandler knows the answer to that question.

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Wait, really? :blink[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5LixzZbak

shelly

[quote name="shelly"]
[quote name="annelise"]
As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations."

It's what Evan said but that was stupid from his part because it made the whole testimony illegal. 

"Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.
[/quote]

Yes that's why I wonder who were the people who were ready to testify that Jordan told them he didn't want to talk to his parents because of what they forced him to say. I always understand that he started to speak again with his mother after his father tried to kill him in 2005 not after the trial. After all he was pimped all out by everyone, not only by his mother.[/quote]