Chandler and Schwartz convo (Redemption) - TRANSCRIPT

shelly

[quote name="crazychick!!!"]
"Crazy fans" didn't ruin Gavin's life or Jason's, or any of the other hundred and something witnesses for the Prosecution. So, why would Jordan be single out?
[/quote]

Because he is the one who started everything.

I don't think it's an easy thing to go on TV and says to the world he lied and ruined someone else life and reputation.

And what will happen to him, if he came on TV and said he was really molested?

crazychick!!!

[quote name="shelly"]
Because he is the one who started everything.

I don't think it's an easy thing to go on TV and says to the world he lied and ruined someone else life and reputation.

And what will happen to him, if he came on TV and said he was really molested?
[/quote]
No, Evan is the one who started it. I have been coming to fan boards for years, and I never got the impression that fan's blame any other person for the allegation other than Evan Chandler.

And if Jordan was bold enough to say that, he would of been bold enough to say it during the trial. When it could have helped the Prosecutor. What good would it do now?

OneMoreChance

No, Evan is the one who started it. I have been coming to fan boards for years, and I never got the impression that fan's blame any other person for the allegation other than Evan Chandler.

And if Jordan was bold enough to say that, he would of been bold enough to say it during the trial. When it could have helped the Prosecutor. What good would it do now?
[/quote]

Evan did start it and because of the sodium amytal it is very likely that Jordy believes 100% that Michael molested him. How sick of a man are you that you would do that to your own child? So unless someone tells Jordy the truth about everything including the sodium amytal we will most likely never hear a word from Jordy.

crazychick!!!

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Evan did start it and because of the sodium amytal it is very likely that Jordy believes 100% that Michael molested him. How sick of a man are you that you would do that to your own child? So unless someone tells Jordy the truth about everything including the sodium amytal we will most likely never hear a word from Jordy.
[/quote]
You really believe that Sodium Amytal story? I think that hold scene in the dental office never happened. They just said that to keep Jordan from testifying in a court of law. Jordan was in on this. But I think he had a change of heart later on. That's why he got emancipated for both of his parents,and went years without speaking to both of them.

If he really believes he was abused, then why would he not speak to his Father for all those years? He would believe that his Father saved him from a horrible situation. 

OneMoreChance

You really believe that Sodium Amytal story? I think that hold scene in the dental office never happened. They just said that to keep Jordan from testifying in a court of law. Jordan was in on this. But I think he had a change of heart later on. That's why he got emancipated for both of his parents,and went years without speaking to both of them.

If he really believes he was abused, then why would he not speak to his Father for all those years? He would believe that his Father saved him from a horrible situation.  
[/quote]

There was not reason to make up a story to keep Jordy from testifying. There is no law that could make Jordy testify. All Jordy would have to do is refuse (which he did). Jordy was young boy manipulated by his father. I don't blame him in the slightest.

Evan was abusive to Jordy that's why Jordy got a restraining order against Evan. Even if Jordy believes he was molested by Michael does not mean that he would put up with Evan's abuse.

Evan didn't create the sodium amytal story. It was only after someone found out that Evan admitted to it. Does anyone have the story on how they sodium amytal was discovered?

crazychick!!!

There was not reason to make up a story to keep Jordy from testifying. There is no law that could make Jordy testify. All Jordy would have to do is refuse (which he did). Jordy was young boy manipulated by his father. I don't blame him in the slightest.

Evan was abusive to Jordy that's why Jordy got a restraining order against Evan. Even if Jordy believes he was molested by Michael does not mean that he would put up with Evan's abuse.

Evan didn't create the sodium amytal story. It was only after someone found out that Evan admitted to it. Does anyone have the story on how they sodium amytal was discovered?
[/quote]
The Sodium Amytal story was created to keep him from testifying in the civil trial, not a criminal trial (if there was one). The law is different, and he would of have to testify civilly if subpoenaed.

And Jordan mention being giving a drug and being put to sleep in the interview with Dr. Gardner. And, according to Jordan, when he woke up he then told Evan about the alleged abuse. Harvey Levin who was a KCBS-TV reporter at the time (he was also the first to report it), asked Evan if the drug given to his son was Sodium Amytal, and he was like if I gave it to him it was for dental reasons. Mark Tobiner said the same thing to Mary Fischer. So, Evan was kind of like 'maybe I did' or 'maybe I didn't.' He really didn't give a definitive answer either way. 

OneMoreChance

The Sodium Amytal story was created to keep him from testifying in the civil trial, not a criminal trial (if there was one). The law is different, and he would of have to testify civilly if subpoenaed.

And Jordan mention being giving a drug and being put to sleep in the interview with Dr. Gardner. And, according to Jordan, when he woke up he then told Evan about the alleged abuse. Harvey Levin who was a KCBS-TV reporter at the time (he was also the first to report it), asked Evan if the drug given to his son was Sodium Amytal, and he was like if I gave it to him it was for dental reasons. Mark Tobiner said the same thing to Mary Fischer. So, Evan was kind of like 'maybe I did' or 'maybe I didn't.' He really didn't give a definitive answer either way. 
[/quote]

Why would the sodium amytal have kept him from testifying? Like you said in the civil case he would have to testify if subpoenaed. So why bother to make up the sodium amytal story?

shelly

[/quote]

I am not blaming Jordan and I know Evan started the allegation but Jordan was the first kid and he would have to say he was part of a plot to extort money from someone and destroyed his life and reputation.

annelise

As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations. 
Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.

crazychick!!!

[quote name="annelise"]
As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations. 
Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.
[/quote]
No, those are media lies. Jordan got emancipated from both of his parents, not just June. In the "EVANStory" lawsuit in 1996, Evan revealed that Jordan no longer lived with his Father, but that he now lived with his Step-Mother. It is not until 2003, when Evan was really sick from cancer that they had a relationship again. However, the relationship fractured again when Evan physically assaulted Jordan in 2005. Jordan didn't even attend Evan's funeral. I believe no family members did.

shelly

[quote name="annelise"]
As far as i remember the sodyum was used because jordan wasn't making any allegations agaisnt Michael (only Evan was ) and he thought probably that jordan was too afraid or didn't want to say anything. s he took him to his dental office and say that he gave him that to pull out a tooth and then jordan came with the allegations."

It's what Evan said but that was stupid from his part because it made the whole testimony illegal. 

"Jordan didn't stop talking to his father after the allegations he stopped talking to his mother because , i think he said that to dr gardner, his mother "pimped him out". After she testified against Michael he talked to her again.
[/quote]

Yes that's why I wonder who were the people who were ready to testify that Jordan told them he didn't want to talk to his parents because of what they forced him to say. I always understand that he started to speak again with his mother after his father tried to kill him in 2005 not after the trial. After he was pimped out by everyone, not only bby his mother.

crazychick!!!

Why would the sodium amytal have kept him from testifying? Like you said in the civil case he would have to testify if subpoenaed. So why bother to make up the sodium amytal story?
[/quote]
Sodium amytal causes testimonies to be unreliable, and are not permitted in a court of law. So, the Chandlers  could have put Michael through a very long civil trial, but Jordan would not have been cross-examined. It was away to bring the allegations up in court, but not having them scrutinized.

OneMoreChance

Sodium amytal causes testimonies to be unreliable, and are not permitted in a court of law. So, the Chandlers  could have put Michael through a very long civil trial, but Jordan would not have been cross-examined. It was away to bring the allegations up in court, but not having them scrutinized.
[/quote]

But it also damages the whole credibility of their story to begin with. That makes no sense to me.

crazychick!!!

But it also damages the whole credibility of their story to begin with. That makes no sense to me.
[/quote]
I know. But in the US you can sue for anything. It really doesn't matter how credible the story is. There are really crazy lawsuits in this country all the time.

shelly

True, but with the sodium amytal I'm pretty sure that Michael could have won the case! He should have fought!
[/quote]

I think that story came after the settlement. If it's true his lawyers didn't know.

shelly

I think that story came after the settlement. If it's true his lawyers didn't know.

How do you know that?[/quote]

It's in Mary Fischer's article

"A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son's tooth and that while under the drug's influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: "If I used it, it was for dental purposes."

shelly

How do you know that?[/quote]

It's in Mary Fiscker's article

"A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son's tooth and that while under the drug's influence, the boy came out with allegations. Asked for this article about his use of the drug on the boy, Torbiner replied: "If I used it, it was for dental purposes."