change username?

MJs_Magic_Pen

is it possibel to get your username changed?

I have some reason to why I want my name changed, so I really hope you can help me

could it be changed to

MJs_Magic_Pen?

thanks in advance, MaJa

Shannon

MJs_little_poet;185006 said:
is it possibel to get your username changed?

I have some reason to why I want my name changed, so I really hope you can help me

could it be changed to

MJs_Magic_Pen?

thanks in advance, MaJa

Yes, of course you can. :) If you use the Black Orange Fixed skin, click on one of your posts, and click on the Spend Your Points link at the right hand corner of your post, you'll find the option to change your username. Just follow the guidelines, it's easy. :)

Shannon

mysteriousone;185040 said:
LMAO! Well I know we'd be quite lost without you..........but in a garbage bin! :blink: That's going abit far, isn't it? :glare:

Mysti!

Well, with the absense of my great kindness, uniqueness, talent, and helping hand, who knows where you all would end up. :unsure: :rollin

Ohh look, it's snowing. :cool: :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;185043 said:
Well, with the absense of my great kindness, uniqueness, talent, and helping hand, who knows where you all would end up. :unsure: :rollin
Err...I dunno, if you were really kind, you'd have offered to send MaJa the points to change her username..........:bleh :rollin

Ohh look, it's snowing. :cool: :lol
:yayyay You gonna go make a snowman now?

*Flippin show off* :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;185054 said:
Err...I dunno, if you were really kind, you'd have offered to send MaJa the points to change her username..........:bleh :rollin
Well, thank you for putting me down to the level of a scrooge... again. :glare: :lol :lol

:yayyay You gonna go make a snowman now?

*Flippin show off* :lol

Mysti!

No, it hasn't been falling that much snow yet, it is just a fairly white landscape so far. I love just watching it, it's romantic. :wub:

mysteriousone

Shannon;185094 said:
Well, thank you for putting me down to the level of a scrooge... again. :glare: :lol :lol
:lol Aww.......you know I'm only teasing, Veronica! :wub:

No, it hasn't been falling that much snow yet, it is just a fairly white landscape so far. I love just watching it, it's romantic. :wub:
I'm so envious, really! How I'd love to just gaze out the window and see snow flakes falling! You gotta get a web cam so I can see too! :D

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

For some reason, I can't change my username because the Points Shop doesn't send me to the right place. I want to change my username to ~*DiRtY DiAnA*~
Some one help me!

DirtyDiana87

Shannon,

Thank you!! I'm gonna try to change my username to!! I would not have known how to try to do it if I hadn't read your reply! :)

DirtyDiana87

Shannon,

I changed my layout to the black orange fixed skin and I don't see a spend your link in the right hand corner of my posts. :confused:

Mathilde

Heather, you can just follow the link at the top of the forum.

I made a picture for you:

mjeol.jpg

DirtyDiana87

Mathilde;190853 said:
Heather, you can just follow the link at the top of the forum.

I made a picture for you:

mjeol.jpg

Thank you so much Mathilde! :)

EDIT: I followed the link and I clicked on points shop and it said page can not be found.

mysteriousone

LLLViper;190888 said:
Thank you so much Mathilde! :)

EDIT: I followed the link and I clicked on points shop and it said page can not be found.

Heather and Chrissy!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that we now have a NEW points system! When we had the OLD points system you could change your username, change your colour, use Italic, things like that, but now that's all changed and the NEW points system doesn't have those options! :(

You can always PM Whisper and ask if she's going to add those options to the NEW points system eventually though! It might be possible if there are enough people wanting to change their username etc, I dunno! :idontknow

Good Luck! :D

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;190981 said:
Heather and Chrissy!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that we now have a NEW points system! When we had the OLD points system you could change your username, change your colour, use Italic, things like that, but now that's all changed and the NEW points system doesn't have those options! :(

You can always PM Whisper and ask if she's going to add those options to the NEW points system eventually though! It might be possible if there are enough people wanting to change their username etc, I dunno! :idontknow

Good Luck! :D

Mysti!
Good idea Mysti! Thanks!
Much love,
Chrissy