Civil Suit Filed Against Martin Bashir!!!

sistahlamb

On August 23, 2005, attorneys for Jackson filed suit in a civil case against journalist Martin Bashir. Bashir, 34, who is mostly known for the Diana, Princess of Wales interview, and his more recent "Living with Michael Jackson," is accused of defrauding Jackson and harrassing staff at Marwell Zoo, London where Bubbles and Muscles, Jackson's former pets are kept. No official comment has been made, although insiders say that Jackson is "deeply disturbed" and that "these actions are unwelcome in lieu of Bashir's unsatisfactory and unsavory interviewing techniques". Bashir has a history of stalking and has previously been served restraining orders forcing him to stay away from the Beckham's, and their two children, Brooklyn and Romeo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

:dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

Kanya

Martin Bashir has got those gory looks and he is black in his soul as he is in his facial expression!...A celebrity hunter, one unsated predator! Yet whichever run sprints?

Kanya

Ha! That is precisely my prime wince at reading his age...They must have meant 43 or 143. Vampires are immortal creatures, after all...God forbid!...

Kanya

Come on, you guys...Mr. Bashit is one respectable human being :lol: .

What would Michael say if he read the way you name him?...You know Michael is awfully sensitive at people swearing... :rollingba

Shannon

Let's put it this way - If they said Michael is 34 and Bashir 47, I would have no problems believing that...

GO GET HIM, MICHAEL!!!! :D

But I must admit that this part rather confused me:

No official comment has been made, although insiders say that Jackson is "deeply disturbed" and that "these actions are unwelcome in lieu of Bashir's unsatisfactory and unsavory interviewing techniques"

Is Michael supposedly referring to the suit or Bashir's actions? :idontknow Sorry to seem slow or anything..I guess I'm just out of it today..*I have really bad allergies right now*..:lol:

At any rate, the bastard deserves it! :popcorn

Well, Bashir had it coming...
Who's next?
although insiders say that Jackson is "deeply disturbed"
and that "these actions are unwelcome in lieu of Bashir's unsatisfactory
and unsavory interviewing techniques"
Is this saying that MJ is bothered by the way his atty's are going after Bashir?
:confused: