Confirmed Access Hollywood | Michael Jackson Addresses \'Idol\' Rumors

Romimj

Michael Jackson Addresses 'Idol' Rumors

LOS ANGELES (February 15, 2007) -- Simon, Randy and Paula have had some big names in the "Idol" guest judge chair over the years.
But it looks like the King of Pop won't be sitting in to rate wannabe singers anytime soon.
Contrary to rumors, Michael Jackson will not appear on this season's "American Idol," Access Hollywood has confirmed.
"There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that Michael Jackson is going to appear on 'American Idol,'" Jackson's rep Raymone Bain told Access. "He has signed no agreements with anyone. Robin Leach's story is inaccurate."

Source:
http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah4064.shtml
:(

Shannon

I haven't even heard of those rumors. :lol

It would be fun to see him as a judge in American Idol, but ohh well... :)

jupiter

Shannon;185901 said:
I haven't even heard of those rumors. :lol

It would be fun to see him as a judge in American Idol, but ohh well... :)

:bump, Yes thats true. But I dont feel Michael would do it, because "Simon"*cough*jack ass*cough* actually dis'ed our lovely Michael.

Shannon

jupiter;185902 said:
:bump, Yes thats true. But I dont feel Michael would do it, because "Simon"*cough*jack ass*cough* actually dis'ed our lovely Michael.

He did? Ohh crap, then he perhaps better stay out of it.

mjj_girl05

Yeah Simon did dis Michael before. I remember seeing him being interviewed on E! at some award show, I forgot which one, and he had a cigarette in his hand and when it was all out, he threw the stub, and stepped on it wiping it all on Michael's Hollywood Walk of Fame star. That asshole.

Saphster

mjj_girl05;185904 said:
Yeah Simon did dis Michael before. I remember seeing him being interviewed on E! at some award show, I forgot which one, and he had a cigarette in his hand and when it was all out, he threw the stub, and stepped on it wiping it all on Michael's Hollywood Walk of Fame star. That asshole.

Wha??????????:eek:

And what did Randy's ass say about it?! Probably nothing!:8-26-03ranting:

minnie yu

anyway sounded like i have no right to talk about this..cos i couldnot watch American Idol..but personally i admire MIke's decision..right now all of he could do is putting his whole heart on the new music..let not talk about those lil chances to show up in the spotlight...when the new music come out the whole world's eyes would focus on MIke..that's our time..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Haha, I can't really say I'm that surprised, although Keith Olbermann, on his show, seemed totally convinced it would happen any day now. :lol It was obviously the media taking Michael's little visit in Vegas with that producer and making a big implication. Although it would've been quite entertaining to see and the first and probably only time I'd tune into that show, LOL..:p

Ah well..there will be bigger and better things to come, I'm sure. :lol

danaluvsmj

It would be awesome to see Michael as a judge, but really I'm not surprised this isn't true. I couldn't see him and Simon getting along.

ajkinkycuffs

Psh, if Michael was a judge, I don't think the audience would be listening to the singers, they'd be staring at Michael through the whole thing. Besides, being a judge, that's like degrading to Michael's image and name.

Simon is an asshole. I can totally see MJ telling him a peice of his mind on the show lol.

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;185929 said:
Psh, if Michael was a judge, I don't think the audience would be listening to the singers, they'd be staring at Michael through the whole thing. Besides, being a judge, that's like degrading to Michael's image and name.

Simon is an asshole. I can totally see MJ telling him a peice of his mind on the show lol.

:lol Me too. That would be so awesome, though. :lol :lol

mysteriousone

:eek: There were rumors that Michael was going to be a guest on the American Idol, judging panel...........well I never, lol! Evalie and I did discuss this in the official American Idol thread, I think it was:unsure: --you guys don't suppose someone saw our posts and ran with it!!!!:rollin

:zippedlips :lol

Mysti!

CJluvsMJ

I think MJ should be a special judge on the show in the beginning, in the first auditions.
I would LOVE to see his reactions to those horrible singers!!! :icrackingup
I bet MJ & Simon would be going at it for the whole day! :rollin
He should try that next year. :wink