Conrad Murray: WHO WANTS TO BE MY PUBLICIST?!

Dialdancer

No matter the thin snark in the article, what I see is TMZ has moved from gutter licker to be pimp/press agent for CM.
I bet either CNN or NBC will be the first to have a CM after jail (his horrific...HA!..time in jail special or interview)

From TMZ article dtd:  Oct 21, 2013

Looking for a job as a celebrity publicist?? Good news, Conrad Murray is looking to hire ... and with only 1 week left 'til he's out of jail , he wants to move fast ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us ... Murray -- with the help of his GF Nicole Alvarez -- has been contacting publicists around town, hoping he can find someone who can help change his image and even book him gigs in Hollywood.

The game plan is obvious -- we've learned network TV shows are falling over each other to book Murray for the first post-jail interview, and a lot of money is being offered.  And we're told he's been writing a book as well.  Based on what we know a reality show is not out of the question.

It's unclear what the PR job would pay -- or how Murray will pay -- considering he's dead broke.

Then again, maybe he's trying to get his singing career off the ground ...

Look back at the people who have been convicted of causing a death.  See how many did not have a banquet set out for them by the Media?