Corey Felman says: Only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

Dialdancer

Troubled lives of the Lost Boys: Corey Feldman reveals horrific sexual abuse he and Corey Haim endured as child stars... and how his friendship Michael Jackson was 'the healthiest relationship he had'

Corey Feldman starred in hit movies 'Stand By Me,' 'The Lost Boys,' 'Gremlins' and 'The Goonies,'
    In new book Coreyography, he recalls how he and Haim were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in Hollywood
    He described his rough home life left him searching for strong role models who often turned out to be pedophiles
    He spiraled into drug abuse, having regular 'coke-off challenges' with friends and doing heroin
    Writes that his relationship with Jackson was the healthiest in his life and that he never abused him
    Feldman kicked the habit and now acts in low budget horror films and has a son with a Playboy model

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 10:57 EST, 20 October 2013 | UPDATED: 04:37 EST, 21 October 2013

One of the most famous child actors from the 1980s has opened up about sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of older men in Hollywood and how his friendship with Michael Jackson was the healthiest relationship he had.

In a new book, Coreyography, Corey Feldman, from hit movies 'Stand By Me,' 'The Lost Boys,' 'Gremlins' and 'The Goonies,' recalls his often twisted friendship with fellow child star Corey Haim and how the pair were told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in the industry.

Feldman explains his family life wasn't happy: his former Playboy model mother dyed his hair blonde at age four and tortured him about his weight, force-feeding him diet pills. Meanwhile, his father only seemed to care about him when they were getting high together, he writes.

Tragic: Corey Feldman, center, has opened up about the sexual abuse he and fellow child actor Corey Haim, left, suffered in Hollywood

By the age of seven, Feldman was the family breadwinner, working as a commercial actor, and his mother banned him from riding a bicycle because she said he couldn't afford to get hurt.

'You have responsibilities now,' she said, according to excerpts of the book in The New York Post.

When he began acting out on the set, and was fired from one TV movie, his mother was furious.

'"How could you f****** do this to me?" she screams. She is out of control, wild-eyed, like an animal. Her face is bright red and blotchy, her cheeks are streaked with mascara,' he recalls. '"You know I need this f****** money. I will kill you. I will f****** kill you, you worthless piece of s***."'

More...

Life on Skid Row: Where homeless fight their demons of drug addiction and alcoholism in downtown Los Angeles
    Inspirational story of homecoming queen who led emotional campaign in support of adoption after revealing she was born after her birth mother had been raped

Naturally, he sought out adult role models at work. And while Steven Spielberg, who hired him for the first time for 'Gremlins,' became a trusted friend, other grown ups took advantage of him, he writes in the book.

An assistant his father, who managed him for a time, hired called 'Ron' took him out on the town as a teenager and introduced him on to new drugs.

Memoir: In a new book, Coreyography, pictured, Corey Feldman, from hit movies 'Stand By Me,' 'The Lost Boys,' 'Gremlins' and 'The Goonies,' recalls being told by trusted adults that it was normal for older men and young boys to have sexual relations in the industry

One night, after taking a cocktail of pills 'Ron had made up,' the man, in his early 20s, placed a hand on Feldman's thigh. Ron ended up having oral sex with the 'petrified' and 'revolted' Feldman that night, the teen too frightened to say no.

His relationship with Ron lasted several years but Feldman also formed relationships with other adults who reached out during this time. Sadly, these men, in many instances, turned out to be pedophiles.

One picture in the book shows Feldman and Haim at the former's 15th birthday party flanked by five older men who at the time were abusing them.

'Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters,' he writes.

Interestingly, the only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he recalls. The pair had been introduced by Spielberg.

'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'

He insists in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually.

Death: Corey Feldman, left, and Corey Haim, right, starred in a TV series called 'The Two Coreys' in 2007 before Haim tragically died in 2010 following a long battle with drug addiction

During their first meeting, on the film 'The Lost Boys,' Haim confided in his new friend that on the set of the 1986 film 'Lucas,' 'an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the guys do. So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers... and Haim (was) sodomized.'

The friends made nine films and starred in one TV series together and partied heavily, their increasingly damaging antics driven by the horrors of their abuse.

After discovering his mother's stash of cocaine, Feldman's developed a dependance on drugs. He found himself snorting an eighth of an ounce every two days and bales of weed in his trailer.

He recalled having 'regular coke-off challenges' with friends. Later he moved onto heroin.

Haim was even more dependent.

With his career all but over, Haim relapsed several times before dying of pneumonia in 2010 aged just 38.

Feldman relapsed in 1995 but he said since then he's been clean. He now works on low budget horror films and has a 9-year-old son with ex-wife Playboy model Susie Sprague.

But Feldman is adamant he will not be encouraging his son to follow him into child acting.

'People always ask me about life after childhood stardom. What would I say to parents of children in the industry?' he writes. 'My only advice, honestly, is to get these kids out of Hollywood and let them lead normal lives.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468881/Corey-Feldman-reveals-sexual-abuse-endured-1980s-child-star.html

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Feldman's not making a false allegation? Oh, so that's why he's not all over the news and there are no 'breaking news' banners like there were for that snake Wade Robson.....

Dialdancer

whisper said:
Feldman's not making a false allegation? Oh, so that's why he's not all over the news and there are no 'breaking news' banners like there were for that snake Wade Robson.....

Corey, the kids of SB County and heaven knows who else would have needed to name names to tell Sneddon & Co. of their abuse.  To date not one story of any trials having occurred on their behalf.  But weasels like Zonen will pop up on Tabloid article about WR to try and drop poison while he helped cover up real molestations in his town during his time as ADA. Dimond, where are those stories?

If I had to chose among the Media, Politicians and the Entertainment business for which was the most corrupt it would be difficult, but I think it is our Media.  Every time I hear some journalist touting "freedom of speech" and "the people's right to know" I want to throw something.